Smitty is closing up shop

Smitty

I've put alot of thought into this and I have come to the conclusion that I will no longer be able to offer any lens, gloves or T track on a regular basis any more. I have recently taken full custody of my kids and become a full time parent. Additionally I have to start looking into getting a larger house. I have gotten behind on orders and I no longer have time to stay on top. I also had to have my 11 yr old dog euthanized this week and get repairs done to my truck which has put me in a jam. I'll be handling the closeout of my business in this thread and I am requesting that my for sale threads be closed.

Outstanding orders are listed below

Colin S - T track

Billy S - T track

Chris C - Lens

Gavin B - Lens

Hayes J - T track

Michael R - Lens

Chris G - T track

Pawlowki J - T Track

Terry C - T track

Tom D - Lens

Dominic O - $75 refund

Additionally I need Bill Janous to contact me as his order was returned to me due to a problem with the shipping address.

I'm extremely sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused and I should have this all straightned out by the the end of the week.

Thanks

Smitty

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a single Parent myself for a long time, I know how much time it takes to do it right. Good luck with everything, you've been a great help to many, many troopers.

I'm still gonna be trooping and active on the boards, Occasionally I will do a special run of some cool things but no more ongoing runs.

Dec 5th sounds like fun! I took the kids to the last troop and they had a blast, who knows I might end up sticking them in jawa robes before long :lol:

Chris sorry to hear that you will be closing shop. Thanks for all you have done for us and all the greats lenses for my buckets!

Sorry to hear you're getting out of the TK supply business, but totally understandable.

BTW, if you have any gloves you need to liquidate, I could always use a spare set. If so, shoot me a PM. :)

Smitty, what business I have done with you in the past has always been top notch. Thank you for your services. I'm privileged and saddened to be one of your last costumers.

I just recently lost my 17 year old cat, and my 12 year old dog. My condolences.

Why is every one saying "sad day" stuff! As an old trooper :P and true Mando-boy, I stayed at the job and should have made more time to think about a fam/kid's. Smitty now has his, and in the true Mando way's is now going to be hard at it, but it's now for Clan! I'm sure he'll still troop on and be here, just look'in after da brood! And keep a post, just as a regular trooper. Good luck with da rug-rat's, and welcome back ta be'in "just a grunt!" it is a truly Happy Day! :lol: