TK-3914 Requesting EIB Status.[83][ATA]

Terrell had requested that I shorten the drop box straps, and correct the E-11 t-tracks. the last few shots show the corrections. Also shows my necl seal, as I forgot it when I was taking the first shots.

ATAArmor002-2.jpg

ATAArmor001-2.jpg

ATAArmor004-3.jpg

ATAArmor003-3.jpg

ATAArmor005-2.jpg

ATAArmor008-1.jpg

ATAArmor009-1.jpg

ATAArmor006-2.jpg

ATAArmor010.jpg

ATAArmor012.jpg

ATAArmor011.jpg

ATAArmor013.jpg

ATAArmor001-4.jpg

ATAArmor002-4.jpg

ATAArmor003-5.jpg

ATAArmor006-3.jpg

Love the action shot! Will need final word from Terrell, but I think you're ready to head on down to the detention level and rumble. Seems a problem with cell AA 23 :)

Looks awesome, fits you well.

Thank you. Only thing I wish was different is the kidney plate, I wish it was a little wider. At 6"2' I know I have alot of area to cover, so I understand why it doesn't fit me 100%. I want to get 2 more of them, and make them into one that fits me a little better.

When I first joined, I had mentioned that I wanted to make my suit as close to EIB as I could from the begining, Paul told me to go for it. It inspired me to work a little extra harder on the details, and not to 'settle' on something that didn't look right, just to save time, or because it was easier.

I just noticed something and thought I'd make a suggestion since you're going for maximum accuracy: I'd place the detonator clips a little more to the outer edges of the deto. Yours are very close to each other, in the middle of the tube.

Like so, vintage reference pic is on the right:

4000904034_6c2c26fe9d_o.jpg

You could also "hang" the tube inside the two clips, bent as round hooks on the bottom, and then secure it with 2 rivets per clip. Just like on the movie suits.

right you are. you must have the Force, and can do the Jedi mind reading trick ;) redoing my TD is on the list of little things I want to do to me it look better.

The little list never seems to get shorter, right? I have "come up with a way to remove the 2 rivets from my hero belt" on my list, and a couple minor fitting nits.

You never stop fiddling!