A comfy mod

Actually that's fuzz from the underarmor my friend. See, some of us troopers have a little more than others if you take my meaning, which is perhaps why some folks have never seen this phenomenon before.

• 1 month later...

I do have to agree about cutting the codpiece off. It's extremely easy to bend over to shake a kid's hand, give them a hug, pick up a blaster, etc. The only problem is if you forget to attach the velcro strap running from the cod to the butt to keep it from flapping. Did this at my first troop and someone had to 'attach' me in the middle of the event.

Sort of funning looking to have someone playing around with a stormtrooper's crotch.

• 5 months later...

I was just reading through this, and I have to agree. I like the fact that I cut my cod and the back plate.

I did cut my cod in a little different place (not knowing what I was doing.... ) and it seems to have worked out very well.

I cut the cod so it has a thin strip along the entire ab plate. I'll try to get a pic to post up. It's attached to the ab with a 3" elastic and 2 1" elastic strips. The cod attaches to the butt plate with a 1" elastic strip w/ snap. The butt attaches to the back with the same type elastic strips 1 3" and 2 1" elastic strips.

I'd recommend this mod to anyone!

Full movement! I sit down and annoy people all the time plus if you're short you can bring the ab buttons down a tad.

Cut an inch off and then stick back together with black elastic. I did this to mine and you see my ab buttons clearly now

Sorry but this is the only decent photo of me I have. I lost all my others :( Must get some more taken this weekend

tk8456.jpg

***OFF TOPIC*** (sorry)

OT, huh? Over Time? Over Top? Original Trilogy? :lol:

I've had that knife for years, and I don't remember where/how I got it.... sorry! It's shaped like a Japanese Katana blade and its all black including the blade.

I have a set of black hole armor, I have a couple of slight issues with my armor thou. The way i have my cod and back plate is i have a elastic strap that is riveted to the two pieces which actually kinda helps but I would also like to sit down. Other problem im having is my sniper plate keeps going under my one thigh piece which stops all movement walking. A belt that velcro keeps coming undone, which i almost thought about just connecting that to the back plate with screws lol

Most black hole armor is based on the current FX molds, in which the left thigh is a huge barrel. I have the older FX thighs that are more contoured and pretty tight. How trimmed are your thighs?

Most black hole armor is based on the current FX molds, in which the left thigh is a huge barrel. I have the older FX thighs that are more contoured and pretty tight. How trimmed are your thighs?

still trying to trim them down alittle more i just took 2 inches off the other day to try and make it where my leg can bend lol

• 2 years later...

i could do that with my past FX... the new one however i can´t... i have NO idea why when they´re worked the same...

i did the cut in the cod and butt but I made the mistake of placing a 2" nylon strap to hold the cod to the abdomen and so the mod fumbled... now I need to remove the strap and replace it with elastic for the mod to work, perhaps then I´ll be able to sit down correctly...