Celebrate Joey's 1000th post

Daetrin

You think you have trouble trooping? Try being busy as a doctor and being the only one in your entire country with stormtrooper armor.

Joey (TK-2126_MD) has single-handedly brought the 501st to Bolivia, even achieving Expert Infantryman status early in the game. He continues to inspire with his dedication and remains active here too.

Way to go Joey!!! I'll toss one back in your honor :)

:pint1:

Hey Joey! :salute:

I know how difficult it is to be part of this hobby in a country far, far away, so congrats on your 1000th post.

You're an example to other people out there. If Joey made it, you can do it too! :D (but you'll need a strong will as his!)

Cheers.

1000 ..... :mellow::huh:

Wow....... Man u guys are too nice. I do feel very fortunate to call all of u my Off Post Friends. Its little thing like this that really makes me feel very lucky to be able to extend my hand in friendship and then get a hug in return. Your kindness and warmth towards me and others really humbles me.

Thx guys!!!!

*that reminds me to go a little easy on the new guys…. Been a little hard @rs with some lately :blush:

“One” is the outcome of what he has been taught, and what he does with that which he has been taught. " Jose Eguìa circa 1993"

You guys have and are great teachers :salute:

Joey

Congratulations Sir on reaching your 1000th :salute:

I looked up the word 'PIONEER' and the definition describes your achievements to a 'T'

Verb;Pioneer (pIu'neer)

1.Open up an area or prepare a way

2.Take the lead or initiative in; participate in the development of

Well done mate, I can't wait for the next thousand :)

• 2 weeks later...