banned from Ginos

Trooperman

GF is perfectly fine out of the trooper world, from what I understand he is into scale modeling now. last I spoke to him it was about Movie accurate spider-man replicas.

Well thats good news! At least someone survived.

Anyone that gets that stressed over what are effectively toys needs to get a life :lol:

Almost exactly what I told GINO on the MEPD boards. To quote a buddy of mine "Lest we forget, we're all a bunch of thirty-somethings wearing plastic."

I am a member but I never seem to feel the need or the want to visit.

I have had run ins with him before and he is very quick to judge and lord over people before even getting to know them. That in my book is enough to put me off, after all life is to short. <_<

I joined in this whole hobby thing to enjoy myself and collect screen accurate props To be told everything is SH*! unless I have cast or sold it just doesn't wash with me.

It's all very well having access to original props and knowing everything in the universe about them and having great casting and modeling skills but never actually letting anybody or very, very few lucky people have the privilege of buying something doesn't really contribute to the enthusiasts and hobby community in a very positive way.(IMO)

I personally have nothing against Gino and think he is good at what he does, but he ain't helping me, and probably never will now! :lol::peace:

Just my 2 cents worth.

Never dealt with or even been on his website... never want to either.

To me he has always come across as a very knowledgable chap, but also as a 5yr old kid that won't share his toys..

The latter has always outdone the former in that respect....does anyone know his actual age ?? lol..

Just can't understand why the RPF has kept him on though... he's had more rucks with members on there than anywhere else.

One thing that has always made me laugh is that he hates recasters.... at the end of the day, he is one too..

I registered there last night....errr this morning ....12hours night shift destroys my ability to keep track of what day it is. Still havent gotten my access yet.

Whats petulance mean? :unsure:

Fair enough, but this thread isn't exactly constructive for the FISD now, is it?

You are correct sir. Like most threads about Gino or Matt, they start out ok and turn south.