ROTJ helmet decal interest list!

TK-4510

After being asked many times I am opening up an interest list for accurate ROTJ helmet decals. I will need at least 25 committed individuals. Decals will be $25.00. These decals will be as close to screen accurate as I can get. If you have high res pics of ROTJ helmets decals that you would like to submit you can send them to appstronaut@cox.net. I will reward your efforts!! :) So who's up for some ROTJ???

New list

1. Stormtroopers ar...

2. Billy Hag

3. Billy Hag

4.Ghost

5.Thaynerd

6.JSmails

7.firebladejedi

8.firebladejedi

9.TKCaleb

10.FON

11.FON

12.FON

13.FON

14.TK8280

15.HPDBlues

16.HPDBlues

17.Dark Shadow RPF

18.Slasher X RPF

19.Slasher X RPF

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After being asked many times I am opening up an interest list for accurate ROTJ helmet decals. I will need at least 25 committed individuals. Decals will be $25.00. These decals will be as close to screen accurate as I can get. If you have high res pics of ROTJ helmets decals that you would like to submit you can send them to appstronaut@cox.net. I will reward your efforts!! :) So who's up for some ROTJ???

Souns awesome. Im very interested. We need more ROTJ stormtroopers. ANH armor is to popular.

Are you able to supply these in a matt finish Mike?

Here are some hi-res photos of a tour suit. The decals are the same as ROTJ but they do look to have a sheen on them where ROTJ seem flat. I don't have any of the rear traps unfortunately.

Stormtrooper_Paris001.thumb.jpg.a6315a9316cf77326cffc3bdfd6a1b9d.jpgStormtrooper_Paris035.thumb.jpg.35b286be69396e6437ae2df18379cff3.jpg

Stormtrooper_Paris036.thumb.jpg.4d92b9c0476cbad2de38312ae4d7fa02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/the_prop_master/Stormtrooper_Paris001.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

The printer says that they have a "satin" finish vinyl that we can use. They can also put a flat aqueous coating on them but that costs alot more $$$$. I am looking into the options. Thanks for the pics I will add them in!

Mike

Are you able to supply these in a matt finish Mike?

• 1 month later...

Almost there boys!

New list

1. Stormtroopers ar...

2. Billy Hag

3. Billy Hag

4.Ghost

5.Thaynerd

6.JSmails

7.firebladejedi

8.firebladejedi

9.TKCaleb

10.FON

11.FON

12.FON

13.FON

14.TK8280

15.HPDBlues

16.HPDBlues

17.Dark Shadow RPF

18.Slasher X RPF

19.Slasher X RPF

• 3 months later...

Well its been a little while since I first posted this but I wanted to bump it up because its in the final stages. I have yet to have received a helmet to test fit the templates but thanks to some great volunteers I have now got my templates for the tears and traps. The design work is done. I am now researching the colors. I know in alot of shots the traps appear to be an almost purple blue gray, but I think the real color is not as intense. I am color correcting the images I have and will be posting PMS colors for you guys to give opinions on shortly.

If you are still interested please PM me one way or the other so that I can refresh the list.

Thanks, these bad boys are gonna be sweet!