TK-4510

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike

Because of the amount of re-working on this helmet I don't think that the decals will fit an older TE ROTJ helmet. Also the decals on mine are way way bigger, so they will not fit my helmets either.

PM me your address and I will send you paper cut outs from the moulds.

Joe

Mike

Because of the amount of re-working on this helmet I don't think that the decals will fit an older TE ROTJ helmet. Also the decals on mine are way way bigger, so they will not fit my helmets either.

PM me your address and I will send you paper cut outs from the moulds.

Joe

Well.....Thats a problem that I didnt expect to run into. I am about to pay close to $1000 to have these decals professionally printed up and they will only fit one helmet?....hmmm. I need to think about this now. What helmet do I have? I thought that the helmet that was sent to me just a day ago was THE helmet to fit to. Joe....I have been asking you for templates or a helmet for months, why are you suddenly able to now send me the templates? Thats a bit frustrating.

How many different ROTJ helmets are there? I think if you want decals made for your helmet, you will need to send me one ( a helmet) so I can fit it. Paper templates are no good for me. I need to reference screen and display images to make them fit as well as using physical measurements. As I have said before, I can send it back when I am done.

I could produce both but, I would have to make separate runs for each. If there is enough demand, I could do this. But I dont think there is. I am going to have to think about what else I can do. Can you send me a helmet?

Thanks for the update Mike :duim: , please let me know when you need the money.

Cheers

A

Same here. I can't wait to slap these on my ROTJ helmet!

Mike

They look great, you have got the tears bigger which is spot on. The traps do look unusually small, weird.

Joe

They look awesome Mike :duim: , just a small thing regarding the back traps, would they look better slightly bigger? just a hair bigger, dunno maybe is me... other than that they look killer!!

Thanks

A

Actually I did make everything bigger than it should be. The cap n back on this helmet is weird.

Notice: After seeing the "new" numbers of interested parties, I will not be able to pursue having them printed professionally. I may offer these using my current methods which will look fine, but the color research will be unusable. I only have access to so many grays and there isnt a real close match out there to the ROTJ lids.

If you are interested you need to speak up now. As far as I can tell there are only 4 interested parties currently.

Mike

Hey Mike it will be a pity to see this project die or never reach the professional quality we all have in mind but I also understand your point 100%, I hope to see a good push so you get the amount of people need it for this run, I might need second set but not sure yet 100%. BTW how much is each set?

Cheers

A