Hello from South Carolina

Hi, my name is Gary, and I've been a Star Wars fan my whole life.  Hoping to build some TK armor and join the 501st in the near future.  Just here to look around, get some ideas, and connect with people who love Star Wars!

Hello there, and welcome, Gary! Always a pleasure to see another TK in the works! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out, or post here on the forum. Below is a link to some resources I compiled that you might find helpful on your impending project!

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49412-all-in-one-tk-anh-stunt-index-of-resources-by-maskedvengeance/

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum

Galactic greetings Gary!  The Empire needs more TKs so glad to see you will be building one.  Lots of resources out to help you along, especially your local squad.  Be sure to seek help, troopers helping troopers is what we're about! :tkbig:

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Gary, you're in the right place. You've found the biggest and best website to find all the Stormtrooper things.