Newbie with a hopeful ROTK

Hello! My name is Leia, I'm hoping to eventually join by starting with a Rogue One TK 3d Printed Kit from fellow legion member CT-17290, aka Galactic Armory. I have experience with 3d printing, so it's not new to me at all. I'm more nervous about soft parts like boots to be honest! It will be a while until all the parts are assembled and I figure out strapping, so please be patient ORZ.

I also eventually hope to get started on a TLJ Executioner, which is my actual favorite subvarient. I'm starting with the ROTK because I don't want to have to figure out things like the rubber gaskets while working on the armor.

• Like 3

Hello and welcome to the FISD Leia! :salute: We suggest that you start a build thread if you haven't done so already, so that we can follow along with the progress of your build, and answer any questions you may have regarding fitments and the like! :) Take a look at some of them that are there already, as they can give valuable insight into the process!

How excited are you? :peace: Do you have all the parts already?

Welcome! Looks like you are on your way with the ROTK kit and experience 3D printing!

For soft parts, you may find this ROTK resource thread useful!

Hello and welcome aboard, good luck with your journey

Hi Leila and welcome to FISD.

great to hear you are going to build an R1 TK, it’s a really good looking costume and it’s will be awesome to have another one on the FISD roster.

we have some members here who have excellent build threads so certainly check in on those and see what it takes to reach our two optional higher levels of accuracy.

once again, welcome!

Thank you for all the welcomes and warm wishes! I'll start a build thread relatively soon, none of the parts are printed yet as I only just got the files and I promised a friend I'd print out a mandalorian helmet for her first. And thank you for the advice on acquiring the softer goods.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...