hero or stunt

hey i know this is kind of an opinion question but i wanted to see what you guys thought. i am getting a new more accurate helmet and i dont know wether to do it hero or stunt. i think the hero looks so cool. but im scared ill regret it and i wont be able to see out of the buble lenses. originally i was planing on making it stunt but as i thought about it more it would be so cool to have a hero. i already have a stun in the form of a modified mrce so it might be nice to have both. what do you think i should do. is it harder to see out of bubble lenses.

When I had bubble lenses in my FX bucket it was a pain in the rear to see out of and it gave me a headache. The hero helmets are cool but I don't like them as much as the stunt helmets, the stunt helmet looks so much more meaner especially with the raised brow. Another thing you have to worry abour is getting new ears for the helmet. I say go for the Stunt look. I might be a little biased thought since I have two TE2 stunt helmets. :P One ANH and one ESB. :D

I think if I wanted to do a Hero, it would be more for display. You gotta think, it's more than just the bubble lenses. There's also those pesky teeth in the frown to think ablout to!

Pat

I'm not to keen on Hero's but I have a GF Hero with bubbles and the vision aint too bad. :blink:

sTaZ7gg.jpg

I'd never troop in it though,....I just love the look of Stunts too much B)

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021