New German trooper here

Hello ladies and gentlemen! 

I'm Tristan from germany. 

I'm have my roots in building and painting boba fett armor and especially helmets and now discovered my love to stormtrooper helmets. 

My first was a rs kit and it was a great fun to build and paint it.

Then I get a beautiful da props hdpe kit and I was addicted  :-D.

now I try to discover new makers and techniques because all of that stuff is so exciting and awesome in my opinion! 

I'm looking forward to work with you guys n gals! 

Thanks for looking and take care, 

Tristan 

• Like 5

Welcome, Tristan! Awesome to see you’ve explored various Euro-based armor makers! If you want additional diversity, you could also try RWA from the UK, and then I think there are also some prominent makers in Spain and Germany too! I do still need to finish my own DA Props Hero helmet sometime.

I’m sure Luca will be around here soon to comment as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

vor 30 Minuten schrieb MaskedVengeance:

I’m sure Luca will be around here soon to comment as well!

I've been summoned!

Welcome to FISD, Tristan. That sounds like a lot of armor -- if you ever want some feedback, to simply chat about armor or you want to share your progress, you're in the right place. Looking forward to seeing you around :salute:

EDIT: just saw your newest comment. Iron Motion is a German TK vendor who supplies many of the Garrison's TKs

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum, don't be afraid to ask questions, there's' always someone online ready to help 

• Like 1

Very nice work, weathering and chips are awesome, if you don't mind a couple of suggestions which you could just adjust to take it to the next level of awesomeness:

Brow trim has a little wobble. Vocoder black is a little angular on one side. The tube stripes on the left side are a slightly bigger gap to the cheek

20230610_184725.thumb.jpg.d5f532b5501282b2dc4427475c7d006f.jpg.cde8e7df8c3bf1d53dde68a624870635.jpg

Reference

DaveMANH01.jpg.c53e39e04d7fbf593eae0900796c2528.jpg

Looking awesome! You've replicated the helmet very well! :salute: When (hehe) you decide to get yourself the rest of the TK armor, we're here for you! :dancing-trooper:

• Like 1