Hola form Spain, Canary Island

• Hello, I have always been a fan of Star Wars, I was 6 years old when I saw the first one and since then I have wanted to have a Stromtrooper armor and I have
     already achieved it and finished it. I greet all this community that to some extent has helped me a lot along the way, 
    thank you all and I hope to learn a lot and enjoy this world that I have discovered late, but here I am.

TK-1969.jpeg

Edited by Petter.TK1969
  • Like 2

Bienvenido al FISD PedroĀ  !!!Ā  Que bien que ya tengas tu FO TK.Ā  Ā Dejanos ver mĆ”s fotos!!Ā Ā 

Ā 

Este Link te lleva directo a la zona de los FO TKS por si quieres echar un ojo y este otro es un indice de temas que te pueden resultar Ćŗtiles en su momento.

Ā 

Ā 

Welcome to FISD Pedro. Let see some more photos!!Ā Ā 

Ā 

@ChemiĀ y yo estamos a la orden si prefieres en EspaƱol.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

hace 3 horas, Petter.TK1969 dijo:
  • "...and enjoy this world that I have discovered late, but here I am."

Ā 

Ā 

Hola Pedro! Como me alegra ver un Primera Orden por tierras Canarias...Ahora te envidio por dos cosas, por tu armadura y por tu tierra...Pude disfrutar este verano de Lanzarote en todo su esplendor y me enamorƩ de vuestra tierra... Conozco Tenerife, y mi idea era ir a Gran Canaria este verano(ya veremos:laugh1:)...

Mario te ha puesto un par de enlaces que te serĆ”n muy Ćŗtiles, Ć©chales un ojo...Y si tienes alguna duda, en el FISD hay un montĆ³n de EXPERTOS en armaduras FO...Cualquier duda, ya sabes...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hello Pedro! I am so happy to see a First Order in the Canary Islands...Now I envy you for two things, for your armor and for your land;)...I enjoyed this summer Lanzarote in "all its splendor" and I fell in love with your land... I visited Tenerife too, and my idea is to go to Gran Canaria this summer (I hope so)...

Mario has posted a couple of links that will be very useful for you, take a look at them...And if you have any doubt, in the FISD there are a lot of EXPERTS in FO armor...Any doubt, we're here to help you...

Ā 

• Like 2

Nice work trooper, if I may you could cut off the excess material from your thigh straps ;)Ā 

IMG-20230204-WA0035.thumb.jpg.06e6bb7a85bd32d278823692a37c8590.jpg.9e919a21ed797668beb6c828bf1ab294.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you out and trooping

• Like 1

hace 1 hora, gmrhodes13 dijo:

Nice work trooper, if I may you could cut off the excess material from your thigh straps ;)Ā 

IMG-20230204-WA0035.thumb.jpg.06e6bb7a85bd32d278823692a37c8590.jpg.9e919a21ed797668beb6c828bf1ab294.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you out and trooping

Thanks I will, anyway I still have to make some tweaks, but, thank you very much for your help

• Like 1