tentative hello from the arctic circle

steinandre

Hi, just bought a ATA tk kit, and have just started flailing around wondering where to start. Disclaimer;  It has not been proven yet, but my mind is very much adhd, so i jump from on eproject to the next, all the time, so i am curious as to how this journey will play out. Long story short, im a long time member of 501st, since 2009, tie pilot and officer, currently serving as GCO for the newly renamed/founded Norwegian Garrison. I am currently working on improving mye tie and officer, I am putting together an x wing pilot, i know traitor right? and lastly the tk kit that more or less fell into my hands, was such a bargain that i just had to, even though im a bit short to be a stormtrooper (170 cm) Yes, and i am building a very low budget arena boba fett, just because i want to.

I have one garrison mate living in the same town as me, 250 km to the nearest other trooper, and 500 km to the nearest city with any density of troopers. So troops are few and far between, and everywhere is a long commute.

Still, my ambition is to recruit in our small town, and make us a bit more vivible to the residents.

So, expect a few questions along the way, I quite often see the problems first, so there is that. Anyway, stoked to be here.

Hello and welcome aboard, a great thread full of helpful link here

Posting a build thread is a great way to get feedback on how your build is going

Good luck with the build

1 hour ago, steinandre said:

Hi, just bought a ATA tk kit, and have just started flailing around wondering where to start. Disclaimer;  It has not been proven yet, but my mind is very much adhd, so i jump from on eproject to the next, all the time, so i am curious as to how this journey will play out. Long story short, im a long time member of 501st, since 2009, tie pilot and officer, currently serving as GCO for the newly renamed/founded Norwegian Garrison. I am currently working on improving mye tie and officer, I am putting together an x wing pilot, i know traitor right? and lastly the tk kit that more or less fell into my hands, was such a bargain that i just had to, even though im a bit short to be a stormtrooper (170 cm) Yes, and i am building a very low budget arena boba fett, just because i want to.

I have one garrison mate living in the same town as me, 250 km to the nearest other trooper, and 500 km to the nearest city with any density of troopers. So troops are few and far between, and everywhere is a long commute.

Still, my ambition is to recruit in our small town, and make us a bit more vivible to the residents.

So, expect a few questions along the way, I quite often see the problems first, so there is that. Anyway, stoked to be here.

I'm in the same boat as you regarding distances to any density of 501st members.  I hope to spark so local interest too once I get my armor and start the approval process.  Bart

Hello and Welcome to FISD Stein.

I'm glad you want to join whitearmor trooper.

To open more threads for research, you can requests 501st member access here first:
https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/186-501st-and-detachment-access-requests