TK2243 Requesting Elite Status!.[40]

Hey guys,

My TK armor just got approved and I'm hoping to get TK ANH-STUNT Elite status.

I constructed my armor as a secret project unbeknowned to my own garrison. I used the specs on the elite page.

-used the strip method for construction.

-white straps for drop boxes

-stunt helmet

-flat green lenses (thanks to Smitty!)

-d-ring on the hyperfirm added

-unattached shoulders

Let me know if I need to do anything.

tk01.jpg

tk02.jpg

tk03.jpg

tk04.jpg

tk05.jpg

tk06.jpg

tk07.jpg

tk08.jpg

tk09.jpg

tk10.jpg

Thank you for considering me for Elite status. I hope to serve alongside you troopers.

TD/TC-2243

Skutch, ECG, MEPD

Just need closeups of the helmet to verify the aerators and lenses. Also for your elite profile pic, I need a shot that is evenly lite, the sun and shadow lines make it impossible to photoshop into a SW background.

Good job on the armor trooper.

AWESOME SKUTCH!! WOO!

that will be 3 of us in the ECG with Elite! And man i tell ya, you must have the perfect build for that armor, fits you perfect man! great job! Nice to see its more than just Chris and myself in the ECG that want to go to this level of accuracy! :)

Just need closeups of the helmet to verify the aerators and lenses. Also for your elite profile pic, I need a shot that is evenly lite, the sun and shadow lines make it impossible to photoshop into a SW background.

Good job on the armor trooper.

Yea, what he said!!

Also, I can almost tell, but I would like to see a side shot so we can see the gap (or lack there of).

If you can't do these, feel free to box your kit up and send it to me for proper storage!!!

:D

Thanks for the comments. I'm very happy with how it turned out. The 'strip' method adds another giant chunk of hours to the time, but it just looks so much cleaner in the end.

Here are more pictures as requested. I probably won't have time to totally suit up again fro full retakes until the weekend. I'm working like 70 hour weeks and this armor took me forever at the rate I had to go. :blink:

Let me know if you guys need anything else for getting approval. I like detachments like these that really make you do it right before accepting anything.

other1.jpg

other2.jpg

other3.jpg

It actually looks a little darker than this picture makes it look.

other4.jpg

Here are some unused shot which show my side. I used white elastic on the right side and the armor is edge to edge. If these gap is too big on the left side, let me know and I'll add something. I can probably move the snap pretty easily and close it more if needed.

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

side3.jpg

Looking good.

Thanks for the additional picks!!

Elite Status approved!!! Please report to the Elite barracks latrine for duty!!!

:trooper:

I'll scrub those latrines so clean you'll think a typhoon went through there.

Thanks Commander!!!!

Congrat bro and well deserved, dont forget to get your gold coin!!!

What gold coin?

I'll try to take a good profile pic this weekend. Got the big NYC Halloween parade tonight!! Woo-hoo!!!