FISD Memes

Morgi

30 minutes ago, Ghostie20 said:

Hello fellow members even though I am still new I give you memes to look and maybe laugh let me know what u think(I want to put more but the storage on the post wont let me)

dank meme 28.png

Welcome to the Meme club!  Keep on posting !! :peace:

• Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Ghostie20:

Hello fellow members even though I am still new I give you memes to look and maybe laugh let me know what u think(I want to put more but the storage on the post wont let me)

dank meme 28.png

Welcome!

niGD2L9.jpg

Regarding the storage on the post: most of us use a picture sharing platform such as Imgur. Simply put the link to the picture in the post and it'll insert the picture ;)

tHlEqXL.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Morgi said:

Welcome!

niGD2L9.jpg

Regarding the storage on the post: most of us use a picture sharing platform such as Imgur. Simply put the link to the picture in the post and it'll insert the picture ;)

tHlEqXL.jpg

qy6pnyh.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ghostie20 said:

dank meme 28.png

Great meme! Here's how we post our images onto the forum! Keep them coming!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
vor 12 Minuten schrieb MaskedVengeance:

To your stations!

Aye aye! :salute:

j37cKA1.jpg

6yCWciw.jpg

fT4mcOI.jpg

SUIIe2C.jpg

epFYRJe.jpg

svNBWr1.jpg

ZSVJV0A.jpg

GCqwwVh.jpg

Q9sX069.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, revlimiter said:

The amount of times I say this when posting with kids :laugh1:

8bk071.jpg

Funny thing about that, Terrel Reber (SuperTrooper, RIP) noted once that his son could always pick him out due to how he rested his hands on his belt in a lineup, and I found that mine could do the same.  I guess we each have our own "tell" in how we stand.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Daetrin said:

Funny thing about that, Terrel Reber (SuperTrooper, RIP) noted once that his son could always pick him out due to how he rested his hands on his belt in a lineup, and I found that mine could do the same.  I guess we each have our own "tell" in how we stand.

I recently did an out of town troop with some friends I'd never trooped with before. One shot in particular had us 4 TKs standing in very similar thumbs up poses looking basically identical in every way. It took me more than a minute to play "how well do I know my own armor?" and pick myself out of the group. :laugh1: Can't wait to get to share those pix. 

And since I'm replying I gotta meme...

8bl3we.jpg

• Like 3