E-11 Previously Unknown Prop Details

gmrhodes13

Amazing how a different set of eyes can pick something not seen before, nice catch.

I agree with Tino I think it's just the cylinders and mount, tried to sharpen the image a little. Definitely see the square greeble.

e-11.jpg.a3ca82850b13b934b025c84c9ab002c9.jpg

This Hengstler has seen better days, lots of holes, I've not noticed it before, the more you look the more you see.

hengstler.jpg.4e5cf8e4e8f7fa40d9f2306d65425086.jpg

I think this one has a touch more light, but yes doesn't look very thick

gun1.thumb.png.9f0aeae153c5c889c4fd4fecac6bbf82.png

gun.jpg.cae5b5789a920f893ca7b760ce775976.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/26/2022 at 8:47 AM, justjoseph63 said:

I am going to forget I ever saw that extra item.  

We all know that @justjoseph63 won't be able to unsee the seen, and that we'll all soon have more greebs to add to our blasters. :D

On 6/26/2022 at 4:22 PM, T-Jay said:

Joseph, are you sure this is not just the regular power cylinder with a reflection of the parallel cylinder making it look like something is connected to the scope?! :huh: 

I believe you are correct, Tino.  My day just got MUCH better!

• Like 1

On 6/26/2022 at 9:09 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

I agree with Tino I think it's just the cylinders and mount, tried to sharpen the image a little. Definitely see the square greeble.

Agree 100%!  :salute:

On 6/27/2022 at 1:10 PM, MaskedVengeance said:

We all know that @justjoseph63 won't be able to unsee the seen, and that we'll all soon have more greebs to add to our blasters. :D

Correct, lol.  Looks like it's back to the drawing sculpting board... so time yet again for me to go all Adrian Monk and overanalyze this thing.

From what I can tell, it's not just a button but is part of a larger piece as seen in pic 3 below.  The silver color kinda' gives that away.  Could it be a clip?

HLfP63C.png?1

Plus, it looks to be longer than my present one (pic 4).

So, what I am going to do is enlarge it as seen in pics 1 and 5.  Since the folding stock is 15 mm wide it will stick over the top a bit... but I'm OK with that.

The button part will be thicker of course, but since it will have a larger surface area on the back for adhesive it will keep it from being knocked off easily.

1                                                                                    2                                                                3

K4LC222.jpg     3PX5SJX.png?1     xV851YN.png

4                                                             5

U1vGeve.jpg?1       Afahar1.png?1   

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Apostleofcolor said:

Hope this helps.

Happy Thanksgiving 

https://imgur.com/a/Lu7sg5g

Thanks for the image, if you use the "direct link" option your image should show instead of just a link ;) 

FjbpmSO.jpeg