TK-42185 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AP) (470)

Mandatory Information

Name = Mister
TK ID = 42185
Garrison/Squad = The Outer Rim Garrison
Forum Name = Mr Fahrenheit

Armor = Authentic Props
Helmet = Authentic Props
Blaster= 3D printed

EIB submission link

Optional

• Height = 5' 11"
  • Weight = 205 lbs
  • Boots = Imperial Boots
  • Canvas belt = AP
  • Hand Plates = Silicone AP
  • Neck Seal = Geeky Pink
  • Holster = AP

Armour Photos

Full Body Front - hand guards aren't a yellow-ish tint anymore. Right bicep was lowered so the forearms line up better.

HV1irrD.jpg

Full Body Back - filled in the gaps at the bottom of my thighs.

aAQ0pqo.jpg

Full Right - Dropboxes are lined up with edge of the belt

t6k7UUu.jpg?1

Full Left

t08s5FL.jpg

Abdomen Detail - updated button paint. Removed a bunch so it's not touching the ab plate itself.

tb1jcgS.jpg?1 EKBFUSg.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment

img

JhM7tBU.jpg

Interior Strapping

img

Helmet Detail Photos

Front

KrXn1ey.jpg

Sides

img

img

Back

img

Hovi tip detail

7wbm6MF.jpg

Lens Colour - Though it's not as vibrant as the ones from Trooperbay, I used this one from amazon. It's darker, but green.

ijkMKu8.jpg

rWaBUyI.jpg

Rubber S-trim

tqsEfFR.jpg

Ammo belt

img

Holster Attachment (front and back)

img

img

Neckseal

img

Blaster left side

img

Blaster right side

img

Blaster back (ring)

img

Thermal detonator  (all sides)

img

img

img

img

Boots

img

Ammo Rivet

img

Sniper Knee (all sides)

img

img

img

Gloves

img

Shoulder Straps Chest Attachment

img

Shoulder Straps Floating in Back and Elastic Attachment 

img m34W1tR.jpg

Forearms - shaved down the return edge

IglOeqc.jpg rFlILfw.jpg

Thanks all! Fingers crossed!

Edited by Mr_Fahrenheit
  • Like 1

Looking GREAT, sir!  :salute:   Can I ask for one more photo from ya'?  You did an awesome job on the rear thigh bottom gaps, brother, but I'd like to see a clear, close-up pic (no need to get suited up) so that I can use it as a reference to show those with the same issue just how nice it can turn out!  Thanks!!!  

NwTkkL5.jpg?1

9 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

I'd like to see a clear, close-up pic (no need to get suited up) so that I can use it as a reference to show those with the same issue just how nice it can turn out! 

Absolutely. I basically just put a shim behind it, then sealed it with ABS slurry, sanded, then painted. 

QjZWpBy.jpg l90hgwO.jpg

Cheers!

Hi Mister, and thanks for your application for ANH Stunt Centurion!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, congratulations! :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

Fantastic job on taking care of those issues, brother (especially the rear of those thigh bottoms)!  Everything looks spectacular, but there is one small item I forgot to suggest... :blush:

I recommend trimming back the brow trim a bit on the left side.  A super easy fix that will take all of 10 seconds and bring you that one step closer to screen accuracy... (it's all about the little details). 

nM0awY1.jpg          EosdMs9.jpg?1  Cj3keHo.jpg?1

Just a hint here, but I would consider attaching some white Velcro (the fuzzy side) to the rear of your TD clips.  This will prevent them from scratching your kidney plate, especially when sliding it on/off.  (Trust me).

91PdIcZ.jpg

And that's it!  Once Lord Vader gives the thumbs up for us to get out and troop again, you will be rocking this armor and representing the Outer Rim Garrison with pride as it's newest Centurion.  Well done!

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-42185 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AP) (470)
3 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

And that's it!  Once Lord Vader gives the thumbs up for us to get out and troop again, you will be rocking this armor and representing the Outer Rim Garrison with pride as it's newest Centurion.  Well done!

Thanks so much! This is great. I’ll take care of those fixes ASAP and look forward to trooping with you all. Also thanks for being so quick with the critique :)

• 4 weeks later...