Rose Parade

V'Pier

Hey Gang,

Figured we best get this post in asap and find out who is attending the Rose Parade, and is a regular poster here (or CTN or BSN).

I'd love to catch up and meet the faces behind the usernames here.

Just keep an eye out for the Terror Australis Garrison's bright Yellow (75%) and Green (25%) shirts (or I'll be wearing a shirt that says Australia along with a yellow and green hat that says Australia on it), you can't miss us, and out of those 4, I'm sure you can easily pick out which one is me (I'll have the crazy hair - I can't give out any more details than that, or I'll spoil it.).

Anywho, I'll start the ball rolling.

Greg aka V'Pier aka TB-5118 is going!!

I'm not going, I only do "In House" LFL events :D:P

HAVE FUN ALL, I WISH I COULD BE THERE...HECK! ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN FIELD TRAINING :(

I'll see you there Wednesday - not sure what I'll be wearing. I plan on bringing a laptop and a digital camera & will try to post pix nightly. I look like this (though more grey hair now).

--------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Troops. Have a great time at the Rose Period. I'll be home with the wife celebrating my child's first birthday on the 29th. I'm tivo-ing the Rose Parade so I can watch my fellow troopers in action!

Merry X-mas.

Well make sure you guys look me up when you get there, just look for odd hair, it's mostly likely me. Can't give away too much info. Maybe I should wear an aussie flag as a cape.

V'Pier, I want to be there in the worst way, but alas I will be at home watching you on TV...

Bernard, don't forget to fill us in on your other activities once they are de-classified... :salute:

no problem man, have a great christmas tomorrow, Steve, and the rest of yall...I all ready started my christmas celebrating :pint1::duim::salute:

VPier said:
Maybe I should wear an aussie flag as a cape.

TrooperpuppeAussi.jpg.02a248ef183aef66c9280a5fc672bd86.jpg

like this?? *lol*

i belong to those who were in the videos but were not chosen. I wish you all a good time in pasadena. My envy is with you all :rolleyes:

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Hehe, yeah, something like that, but not during the Parade hehe.

But on second thought, I think I'll stick with my Garrison shirt :)

Look for Green and Yellow (or Gold as they like to say here)

Looks very much like what the Roo is wearing in that photo.

I'll be there: bald, bearded, and I'll probably be looking pissed off or pretty mean (I usually do). I'll be rocking the recent "Got Armor?" shirt and probably my Decepticons track jacket. I'm the one on the left (duh).

----------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Not going, but looking forward to seeing you guys (and gals) rock the parade! Does anyone know what channel it is being carried on?

Butah, from the Florida boards it looks like you won't be lonely out West! With the characters in our Garrison you might wish you were Florida's lone representative.... :D

I wish I had know about it sooner :angry: It is like being selected to the All-Star Team!

Not going, but looking forward to seeing you guys (and gals) rock the parade! Does anyone know what channel it is being carried on?

Butah, from the Florida boards it looks like you won't be lonely out West! With the characters in our Garrison you might wish you were Florida's lone representative.... :D

I wish I had know about it sooner :angry: It is like being selected to the All-Star Team!

And the Golden Gate Garrisson will be training them ALL how to march as a group of 200

And today was marching in full armor :) Twi'liks in full makeup, the band dressed like officers, and George Lucas graced us with his presence for photos. Can't *wait* to see how they turn out.

Hey, that's a great album of pics! What an awesome day!

Hey Terrell, good luck to UM in the Rose bowl today! Kick those USC behinds!

Thanks, for the support. I'm originally from Arkansas so both my teams are in bowl games today. :D

Can't wait to hear all the first hand stories from the parade.

Thanks, for the support. I'm originally from Arkansas so both my teams are in bowl games today. :D

Can't wait to hear all the first hand stories from the parade.

I bet USC wins :D

I bet USC wins :D

OK. Bernard, what do you want to put on the line to back that up? Name your bet. My alma mater (Notre Dame) played (and lost) to both teams. I think Michigan is better this year. Let's get a serious bet going. :Laser:

I Personally don't really like the University of Spoiled Children :rolleyes: , so I would go for the big "M", but I really don?t know to much about them :unsure: ...Oh well, I'm not a big football fan even though I used to play college football...kind of Ironic I guess...I'd rather be a REAL athlete than sit on my but with a remote :) I spend about 25 hours a week training for my ultra endurance sport, I don't really have time to get into any other sports, but that?s just me :D