TK 21523 Reporting in!

Congratulations Jordan. I keep fingers crossed for your level 2 and 3 applications :)

3 hours ago, lucnak said:

Congrats again, Jordan! What are the two other costumes?

Guessing the ones currently stated in his signature (ANH Reserve Pilot and Bridge Crew)  ;)

1 hour ago, lucnak said:

Ah, I either missed that or it was added afterwards! Hahah.

Haha, thanks all. and no its been there. but its not as flashy as others. I am waiting to get photos and stuff done to post them up there

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frank75139 said:

Then what? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an animated Clone Commander (Gree) and have my Tie Pilot armor on order, so ill have enough to keep me busy for the year, I think lol

Congrats and welcome to the ranks of the FISD and the 501st!!! we are always happy to welcome new members!! we look forward to your EIB and Centurion applications although you could go straight to Centurion. I dont think you need to go through EIB to get to Centurion. Good luck and let us know if we can help you in any way

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DarthVader87 said:

Congrats and welcome to the ranks of the FISD and the 501st!!! we are always happy to welcome new members!! we look forward to your EIB and Centurion applications although you could go straight to Centurion. I dont think you need to go through EIB to get to Centurion. Good luck and let us know if we can help you in any way

EIB is required before applying for Centurion.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DarthVader87 said:

EIB has been submitted. Thanks for your vote of confidence and I hope to reach Centurion soon!

• Like 2

Welcome!  Good luck with your EIB/Centurion!  Check out the current EIB/Centurion threads, especially the approved ones- they're a great resource.  Already with multiple costumes, I like it!

1 minute ago, sharkbait said:

Welcome!  Good luck with your EIB/Centurion!  Check out the current EIB/Centurion threads, especially the approved ones- they're a great resource.  Already with multiple costumes, I like it!

EIB already submitted and waiting on outcome!

• Like 1