Fenixprops Padding

Depending on the Climate your living in I would agree with the Guy's, that padding may get a Trooper tad warm.

This may be minimalistic but I find it work's well for me. A chin strap is compulsory though, to prevent the dreaded dashboard bobble :)

Vg40VuD.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Now I have a different view...

I use his pad for my Vader and love it. Is it hot? Vader is hella hot. But, Fans help that ALOT. Either way the bucket is hot, with or without padding fully. The look is what you are deciding on.

I am one for a finished look. I think in the case of a TK, Painting and padding is better, but this option is cool. I also think ti will not solve the bobble... Thats why padding a TK is better.

Cool though...

I have almost nothing in my helmet - even less padding than Steve I think - and in some respects it's better than a lot of pads and fans. There is a ton of room for airflow. Once you start adding pads it gets "comfy" in there and you'll need fans to move the air, which further restricts room.

I'm starting to think it's best at the extremes - have nothing or pimp the heck out of it. Thoughts?

Hey right now all I have in my helmet is a small piece of foam in the forehead area to keep the helmet angled right. While it does get warm in there if I don't move for a while, I've only fogged up once out of the 28+ times I've had it on for an extended period of time.

My troopin lid is simple on the inside, just a star shaped piece of foam. Its okay unless someone gets over exited and taps or knocks my lid when having a pic taken, then it will not sit right..

But im thinking of pimping one of my lids so when people pick it up and take a look it looks like it should.. with bit s and pieces inside doing something :duim:

8rMdiGj.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021