Fudgepop's AM 2.0 ANH stunt build(First Build)

Fudgepop74

Hi all, just getting my post started for my upcoming build, im still a little under a week away from BBB, but in the meantime have been collecting many, many, many, parts and supplies. In the time that I have been waiting i'm 99% positive I have everything I would need, ordered more than what was required for a single build but this being my first build I thought it prudent to leave room for a few bumps in the road.   Going for centurion right from the get go, so i'm just going to pace myself on the build.  The funniest thing is the biggest problem  so far is not worrying about the build but worrying about if I made the right decision for a TK over a TD, im still wavering between both.....Wish me luck!

• Like 1

Welcome!
You made the right choice, stay clean! Do a TK and then a TD that way when your TK gets dirty you can make it a TD. Or like most of us here when you do your first build you’ll want to do more so then you can make a TD and have both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 6/12/2018 at 9:19 AM, Fudgepop74 said:

worrying about if I made the right decision for a TK over a TD, im still wavering between both....

I think you know what the answer is; eventually, both. :0Lighten:

Congrats on the BBB, and enjoy your build!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I know haven't done anything in a while! real life and all happened but did start making progress again, finished the biceps tonight then starting on forearms!ipNkn3Rb.jpg picture was taken in mirror that's actually the right bicep! =D

Edited by Fudgepop74
  • Like 4