Clone Troopers?

Yes Episode 2 clones are Legion acceptable. We even have a clone troopers detachment.

http://www.clonetroopers.net

You use the same log-in and password that you use on the FISD to log-in. The two forums along with others are on the same server and share some account info via "the passport"

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

mmmmm clones

must admit being drawn to AOTC standard grunt

In addition to the 501 detachment - another valuable site is------------

although that one is NOT affliated to the 501

Drop me a pm if u like ALex - been making the slow in-roads i(reading boards abt 2 months only, and I think I kinda figured out wots goign on) into finding out more abt clones.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

No way man, Cody all the way!!!

Here is a shot of my work in progress:

-------------

Startin' to come together pepper!!!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

HPDblues said:
AOTC EpII clonetroopers are cool, but I'm REALLY digg'in the EpIII clonetroopers... :D

-------------

I mean, I might just have to turn in my ANH bucket... :mellow:

T :salute:

Let's talk before that happens. Those are OSCS clones. Another good resource for building EPII clones is www.clone-empire.com/forum/, though it's not a 501st detachment.

Oh - and if you *do* go white clone Tony - lmk 'cause we'll fly you to us this time for a good armor party.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Oh - and if you *do* go white clone Tony - lmk 'cause we'll fly you to us this time for a good armor party.

That is the best offer I've had ALL day!

I'll just tell the Missus that I'm going over to Paul's house for an armor party..."see ya next week" -_-

Hey there is no reason to turn in any ANH buckets... Just make room on the self to add a different bucket and a place for the armor. LOL

Kevin W.

Hey Kevin,

Again, allow me to say that I think your armor is "da best" armor I have seen - bar none!

I hope I'm fortunate enough to be able to one day own a set of your armor and more importantly, that I can display it in a way as to NOT bring dishonor and embarassment to your work.

Aloha,

Hey Paul... Can I go too? I'm sure my wife would love to go up to see here family that lives near you. And that would give us the chance to hang out again.

Kevin W.

Presuming I'm still living in WA? Sure :) Actually we'll have to decide where the best place to do this is - WA or CA.

Actually I'm dying to move to Hawaii but am still trying to talk the wife into it for this year, or next year at the latest before my daughter starts school. Wish me luck!

Definitely go for building a clone, Tony. :) There is a big need of some sharp-looking Ep II/III TC's out there and I know you'd do a bang-up job.

I was fortunate enough to get hooked up with some great OSCS armor, and right now I have all the pieces trimmed and am ready to measure things up for making the arms & legs seamless. Helmet is almost finished with assembly, as well. I'm looking forward to the challenge!