TK-1643 Requesting Elite Status.[32][AP]

Well I just got my TKID last night and I’m proud to say, TK-1643 requesting Elite status.

It’s an AP kit, VaderDave’s neck seal, AA PVC Blaster, hand painted lid w/ Testors, Stomper’s Hovis w/ speakers, Smitty’s lenses…..that’s it. Enjoy!

STD_1106.JPG

STD_1123.JPG

STD_1128_2.JPG

STD_1130.JPG

STD_1131.JPG

That's a great looking setup you have. Only one question, is your detenator body silver?

No, it's painted w/ Testor's Grey 1138...the silver you see are two strips of aluminum tape around the ends.....I mimic'd what I saw on a lot of TD on the boards....I can get a picture up this afternoon, if you'd like. I can also remove it, if it's not correct....whatever it takes! :D

Guest TK-2416

Great looking armor!! Good job on putting it all together.. :D

The ab buttons are they correct size? Not expert in AP... So please take this a question of interest and education...

Good to see you

Great looking armor!! Good job on putting it all together.. :D

The ab buttons are they correct size? Not expert in AP... So please take this a question of interest and education...

Good to see you

To my understanding, yes. The ab are supposed to be 7/16 of an inch, if memory serves me correctly. But then again, I've never measured them on my AP (they just look that size). I'll check them out this afternoon and let you know!

Easy approval, I say - fantastic suit & my compliments. :salute:

Just waiting on word from Scott & Terrell & you're record will be updated. Congrats!

No, it's painted w/ Testor's Grey 1138...the silver you see are two strips of aluminum tape around the ends.....I mimic'd what I saw on a lot of TD on the boards....I can get a picture up this afternoon, if you'd like. I can also remove it, if it's not correct....whatever it takes! :D

The elite standards don't exclude the silver decals/tape on the detenator, but that is an FX accessory. All the screen used detonators are gray. It won't exclude you from getting elite, but personally I'd take it off.

The elite standards don't exclude the silver decals/tape on the detenator, but that is an FX accessory. All the screen used detonators are gray. It won't exclude you from getting elite, but personally I'd take it off.

Then I'll be taking it off this afternoon!

I agree the TD looks better without the silver strips. It was never on screen, so not having it adds to your overall look.

Good submission pics, Elite Status approved!!!!

:duim: