Copper's TM ANH Stunt Build

Copper

I got my neck seal and holster from Darman (Darman's Props on FB I believe). I had to modify the bib a bit, but the neck part is the tricky part to sew and they did a nice job. Check the threads for ongoing sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looking Good Jeremy. Let's see a pic with your kit on and your belt done up snugly, checking for side seam alignment.Ā 

I'm hoping to get my shins and TD done in the next couple of days. I'll do some full kit shots with everything on, and I hope to get some feedback. Thanks for taking a look.

• Like 1

Gloves are done! E6000 peeled off the rubber as soon as I moved them, and CA glue just soaked into the fabric backing on the back of justjoseph's hand guards (which are excellent, BTW). What worked was this: the E6000 from my first attempt had stuck onto the fabric backing and wouldn't come off. The CA glue stuck to the gloves and that E6000. I accidentally found something that worked!

074c7e9b526e296d03614ff7826abe4a.jpg

• Like 1

Shins hiccup. I'm trying to line up the knee plate but the right side doesn't line up. I've PM'ed TM, but does anybody have any suggestions in the meantime?
Left side lines up great.
fc1e7bb5e9fb136a6336b4ec08382aa1.jpg
1c02b3328516ea417d7532a8c4b2561c.jpg4331aa40f2b67c0114a63b062be39314.jpg

Take a look at what others have done in the approved Centurion applications. Looks to meĀ like some have trimmed right at that angle and others have simply glued it on with it and made it work. Personally, I would trim it, which would make the two sides a bit more symmetrical.

Edited by lucnak
I a word

I got a message back from TM. It's right as it is. His FB page points out that the right side is longer than the left, so I wanted to check before trimming it down.
Thanks TM.

Hi Jeremy,

Ā 

Looking really good!! Great job :-)

Ā 

Just a couple of really small things I noticed.

Ā 

1/ it looks like your right arm (left from front in pics) is higher than your left arm, leaving a bigger gap near the glove.

Ā 

2/ you could possibly rotate your biceps by an inch or so to line up the side detail through shoulder, bicep, forearm.

Ā 

6c4f4c54e82d37402c82be8e9d62a6ec.jpg

Ā 

e7d5e6a79cacdd1e66cb280ea6222730.jpg

Ā 

Superb looking armour on you! :-)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

Yeah, I noticed the bicep alignment as I was taking everything off. I'll be sure to fix that for my submission photos. I'll take a look at the right arm spacing as well to even them out.
Thanks for the input!

• Like 1