ANH Stunt build

Frank75139

8 minutes ago, Frank1769 said:

Not sure yet. I’ve grown fond of Ukswrath’s hovi mic system with the icomm cause I think it’s real cool. And his hearing assist looks good too. Just trying to get the money together. Don’t think I’ve seen the RomFX, I’ll have to check it out too. 

In addition to the audio system I sell I also use a RomFX, unfortunately he's no longer making them. Whatever stock he has remaining is all that is left. 

6 minutes ago, Frank1769 said:

Want something “all in one” and easy to use. 

Most, if not all the systems have their positives and negatives, you just have research and decide what you like best. 

Want something “all in one” and easy to use. 

Hiya,
Have you looked at TRamp?

https://www.facebook.com/trooperamp/

Mine in action.

It’s all in one, rechargeable and simple to use.

Best wishes
Dan :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Frank1769 said:

I was told about that and it looks like an easy unit. My only issues is shipping to the states. I’ve had some bad experiences with out of country shipping and would hate to have that happen with this. 

Hi Frank,

I wouldn't be too put off by that. I've seen a great TRamp review on YouTube by a US 501st trooper. If it's the right one for you, I wouldn't worry too much about what could happen. :duim:

Best wishes,

6 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Hiya,
Have you looked at TRamp?

https://www.facebook.com/trooperamp/

Mine in action.

It’s all in one, rechargeable and simple to use.

Best wishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That seemed pretty sweet, been fiddling with troopertalk but might reconsider now:duim:

• Like 1

Just now, TheSwede said:

And don`t get me wrong, troopertalk app is great but this would mean one less item in ones suit:)

Hey Daniel,

If I'm honest, I was also looking at the TrooperTalk app as I had an old iPhone lying about. And, it's a really good, cost effective route. However, I had budgeted a little more in this area and wanted a simpler option, all in one unit if possible. Thankfully, this ticks all of those boxes. Also, Paul (Mr Tramp) is really nice to deal with. 

That video is from when I first got it, too. Getting it nice and loud, as well as under your chest plate, makes it sound even better. :-)

Best wishes,

• Like 1

While my thigh is drying I took the time to fill the ever controversial  extra tooth. Like it never happened but it did there’s a few pages of it. Lol. 

Let it it dry up and eventually I’ll get the mask started and I’ll go over it with some gloss white. 

B65C3518-80B2-4D7B-BABD-37EFAA14DDCB.jpeg

F6FCAF90-0309-4FCD-A293-D0E326179AE5.jpeg

024DB843-679E-47C9-A608-A51727071919.jpeg

• Like 1

Hey Frank like the staff tells everyone else, whatever level you choose to shoot for emulate that CRL. Despite what others may say it's still the legion standard. Not everyone agrees with it but it is what it is until changes are made. It's not a requirement to apply for EIB or Centurion either, but if you do it's pretty simple to follow. If you want to alter your armor afterwards it's your armor, it won't change your rank.

Have further questions feel free to ask. 

Good job on the ABS paste, that'll look like it never happened with a bit of polishing and some paint!

PS: The recent discussions seem to be about prop replication vs. the CRLs (idealized/standardized versions of what you see in the films) really, like Tony said it's up to you which path to take.

Edited by Harbinger

Yeah half a stormtrooper-dance :dancing-trooper:

My first suggestion would be that you fiddle around your picture host so you learn how to post your pics so we don`t break our necks:D just messing with you Frank:smiley-sw013:

Second it looks like you got some overlap on back/kidney/but, they should be butted upp against each other, so I would check on that...could just simply be an issue of it all not beeing strapped together yet...and for the shoulder bells they mean the shoulder bridges (plastic covers) that go front to back...just keeping the bells touching the elastic might not help if one need some tension...for me I needed a little pull to draw the bells closer. 

This didn`t work for me, I had to shorten the (black) elastic so there was some tension, the (plastic) shoulder bridges rides over the white elastic I´m holding.

wgaDUbV.jpg

Here you see the bells upp against the covers aka shoulder bridges.

5DZi7L5.jpg

Some also use webbing instead of elastic to keep it tight together.

Interior strapping is totaly about personal preference and don`t affect any level of approval, if you wondered....unless....it affects the outside of course:)

4 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

learn how to post your pics so we don`t break our necks

I’m open to suggestions on that too. This is the extent of my social media experience, unless you count MySpace years ago. So I just work with what I have.