RuLjZpa.jpg

Neck Seal:

Ygroz5v.jpg

Thermal Detonator:

SXjMcJI.jpg

Holster Attachment:

oRu1HeC.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jeffery welcome. Andrew or myself will be with you shortly. While you're waiting please provide the following:

We're assuming you're shooting for ANH "Stunt" correct?

We need photos of the following areas:

Thermal Detonator clip mounting screws

Inside waist belt connections

Blaster "D" ring

Right Ab snap

Boots

Thank you

Hey Jeffery welcome. Andrew or myself will be with you shortly. While you're waiting please provide the following:

We're assuming you're shooting for ANH "Stunt" correct?

We need photos of the following areas:
Thermal Detonator clip mounting screws
Inside waist belt connections
Blaster "D" ring
Right Ab snap
Boots

Thank you
Yes, sorry I'm going for stunt. I'll be sure to post those pictures tonight when I get home from work. What do you mean by inside waist belt connections? Is that the snaps attaching the canvas belt to the ab plate, or something else?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Your build looks great.  Good luck!  This is my belt inside picture, so you know what they are looking for.  Just FYI.

8MDohbT.jpg?1

You might consider covering those holster screw heads with some tape or similar. They will end up digging into your armor.

Edited by Shanester
  • Like 1

Your build looks great.  Good luck!  This is my belt inside picture, so you know what they are looking for.  Just FYI.

8MDohbT.jpg?1

You might consider covering those holster screw heads with some tape or similar. They will end up digging into your armor.
Thanks a lot. Good to know what it looks like.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-33729 Requesting [ANH][WTF] EIB Status [770]

Hey Jeffery, welcome and thank you for your EI application. Lets hit it!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome trooper!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. We have a couple minor suggestions to mention here.

Just a small gap that we think can still be closed up some more. if you can get the top of the bells to touch the plastic shoulder bridges, it will be spot on.

bell.jpg

Reference photo
4xQOmUx.jpg

Next up Back and Kidney plate alignment. The back should rest atop of the kidney. Also, there should be minimal gap between the two when raising your arms. Simple strapping adjustment should resolve this.
back%20kidney.jpgback%20kidney%202.jpg

Reference photo
f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

Waist belt height. The top edge of the waist ammo belt should reside at or just below the lower ab buttons. Another simple adjustment should fix this. 
ab.jpg

Reference photo
88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

Finally the TD screws should be flat head, slotted and painted black. Please replace the screws with the correct versions.
TD%202.jpg

Reference photo
TD%20clip%20screws.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. From what we can see, the only item that stands out is your drop box positioning. They should be aligned with the outer most edge of the ammo belt and just below it with little to no gap. 

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.
drop%20box.jpg

Reference photo
gallery_12157_59_37792-crop.jpg

That's trooper, congratulations on a great build :duim:We hope to see you at Centurion.

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-33729 Requesting [ANH Stunt][WTF] EIB Status [770]
  • 2 weeks later...