TK-10204 Requesting HWT Centurion Status [AP] [6]

Alright Shawn let's do this! Thank you for your Centurion and thank you for making the suggested adjustments mentioned on your EIB application. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos are present. Your armor displays all the requirements needed for Heavy Weapons Centurion. Sly and myself would like to congratulate and welcome you to the Centurion level. Awesome job      :jc_doublethumbup:

It is my honor and pleasure to add another HWT to the elite ranks. "The few, the Proud"   :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Excluding the armor the only concern we have would be to repair the lower cone on your backpack. You've obviously been through some battles and things like this are to be expected however, I think a little TLC is in order lol 

See you on the front lines Shawn   :duim:

• Like 2

Below are the pictures I was requested to post.

DLT-19 both left and right sides (I have 2 of the same ones, so I posted both)  I also added my elite E-11.

16143401_10211099625953775_2502012395934

16179345_10211099623993726_6297036306960

Here are the photos of the wrist side of the forearms.

16113388_10211099624353735_293794842934216179278_10211099624233732_875963521355316179044_10211099625433762_5422400225402

Alright Shawn let's do this! Thank you for your Centurion and thank you for making the suggested adjustments mentioned on your EIB application. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos are present. Your armor displays all the requirements needed for Heavy Weapons Centurion. Sly and myself would like to congratulate and welcome you to the Centurion level. Awesome job      :jc_doublethumbup:

It is my honor and pleasure to add another HWT to the elite ranks. "The few, the Proud"   :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Excluding the armor the only concern we have would be to repair the lower cone on your backpack. You've obviously been through some battles and things like this are to be expected however, I think a little TLC is in order lol 

See you on the front lines Shawn   :duim:

Thank you very much.  It was a long journey to get here, but it was worth it.

In regards to the pack, I agree about the cone.  I have dropped my pack a couple of times, so it has taken some damage.  

I am currently building about 5 packs for people, so I will get mine done at some point.  Soon I am going to build another one for myself.

B)

Thank you very much.  It was a long journey to get here, but it was worth it.

In regards to the pack, I agree about the cone.  I have dropped my pack a couple of times, so it has taken some damage.  

I am currently building about 5 packs for people, so I will get mine done at some point.  Soon I am going to build another one for myself.

B)

No problem Shawn, kind of like being a mechanic (coming from first hand experience), everyone else's car is in tip top shape, just not his own lol

• Like 1

HWT Centurion # 6!!!!  Way to go, brother, way to go.  You put a ton of work into this, and it paid off.  Welcome to the ranks!

HWT Centurion # 6!!!!  Way to go, brother, way to go.  You put a ton of work into this, and it paid off.  Welcome to the ranks!

I figured since you guys did it, that I needed to do it so I could stay in the club. :duim:

It took a while and I had to make a lot of changes to my armor, but it was worth it.

Funny thing is that I got knocked for the cone on my pack being a little damaged.  You would think that since I build packs that it would be perfect.  Oh well, guess I need to pay more attention to my pack.

:smiley-sw013: