Racing shirt update, 6-14-16

justjoseph63

UPDATE # 4-  7-01-16 @ 4:58 a.m.-  All packages HAVE BEEN SHIPPED from the manufacturer!  Tracking numbers are available as needed for international orders, but please wait at least a week from today's date before contacting me (via PM,) if you have not received them.  

Joseph, does this mean the international orders will receive tracking numbers directly from the manufacturer? And if we don't receive one in a week, then we contact you?

• Like 1

No, I have the tracking numbers for international orders, but I will only provide them if needed.  The reason being is that I would be SWAMPED with requests, so please allow a bit of time.  THANKS!

• Like 2

Got my tracking number email tonight! So much awesomeness! Thanks again for making this happen.

How did you get that, Garry?  I did not include email addresses with the order, lol..   :blink:

Here is the most recent update, if anyone is curious...  All packages are being shipped via DHL... The ones tracked below are part of the order (6 boxes) being sent to me for the U.S., and it looks as if they have made it to Ohio!  I will be using the USPS to send them out Priority Mail.

Waybill: 7888641375Customs status updated Saturday, July 02, 2016 at 02:45Origin Service Area:EAST CHINA AREA - NANJING - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC

Estimated Delivery:Tuesday, July 05, 2016By End of Day

2 Pieces

Further Detail: Next Step:       Destination Service Area:ORLANDO - HERNDON, FL - DAVENPORT - USA   Saturday, July 02, 2016 Location Time Pieces 8 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 02:45   7 Departed Facility in EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 08:30

2 Pieces

6 Processed at EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 00:21

2 Pieces

Friday, July 01, 2016 Location Time Pieces 5 Processed at EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 05:21

2 Pieces

4 Arrived at Sort Facility EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 04:25

2 Pieces

Thursday, June 30, 2016 Location Time Pieces 3 Clearance processing complete at EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 23:46   2 Departed Facility in EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 23:24

2 Pieces

1 Shipment picked up EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 16:41

2 Pieces

Also, I was wondering if anyone who ordered outside the U.S. besides Garry (nilrem) received a tracking number from Sundy at Keepsmile Trading co., (the manufacturer).  Apparently they sent tracking numbers to the phone #'s provided.

13557776_10209643346820125_6923947638593

pick-up today~!  thanks Joseph!!!

AWESOME!  Congratulations, Joseph, you are the first to report in with your new shirt!  (Cool name, by the way, LOL)!

• Like 1

Also, I was wondering if anyone who ordered outside the U.S. besides Garry (nilrem) received a tracking number from Sundy at Keepsmile Trading co., (the manufacturer).  Apparently they sent tracking numbers to the phone #'s provided.

Can confirm! I got a text message with the shipment number and a code for a website where I could pay the import fees in advance. The Dutch Garrison shipment should arrive here on Monday!

Edited by VulpX

Can confirm! I got a text message with the shipment number and a code for a website where I could pay the import fees in advance. The Dutch Garrison shipment should arrive here on Monday!

Woohoo! :D

Edited by ScaryGuy

With my run last year, the international orders all (except for two - which needed some address confirmation/intervention) were received before I had received the US shipments. In all likelihood, the international orders will be delivered before Joseph has received the US orders.

I've been out of the country the past few weeks so I'm pleased to see that mine didn't get lost in the mail. Looking forward to receiving it soon!

We've got ours! A million thanks from HKG!

Awesome, Arthur!  You should post up a pic with all of you wearing your shirts!

Odds are looking good for a lot of them to be on display at Celebration Europe in a few weeks also! Can't wait to see the live footage, and the photos!

• Like 1