ANOVOS First Order TK Preorder Available

Dark PWF

For all of you who have been waiting for the date that you can preorder the FOTK armor kit, that day is today. Brace your wallets. Especially if you're afraid to build it yourself. .<br><br>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars-the-force-awakens/products/star-wars-the-force-awakens-first-order-stormtrooper-kit-with-helmet-pre-order'>http://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars-the-force-awakens/products/star-wars-the-force-awakens-first-order-stormtrooper-kit-with-helmet-pre-order</a>

• Like 2

Woooooaaa<br>

I know this a more complex armor, an also a harder to build, but 2,225$ just for the kit seems a little too much. Don't know if it's off the market. Will it worth it?

If you run the numbers it's actually surprisingly close to a fan made kit once you account for this comes with a premium line bucket, boots, gloves and gaskets.
  • Like 2

For a lazy AUD3000.00 that's quite a kit! If delivering Sept 2016 I wonder if that means they'll deliver just in time for Episode VII

Ā 

Good to see they've finally been announced.

• Like 1

So it's not so far off the market... Good to know. In that case I will give it a second thought...<br>

Other stuff anovos has launched was criticized as "overpriced" (obviously not the OT TK armor, which I ordered) and didn't know if this one was another case.<br>

Thanks very much for your opinion.

If you run the numbers it's actually surprisingly close to a fan made kit once you account for this comes with a premium line bucket, boots, gloves and gaskets.

And that neck seal looks fairly screen accurate.

Ā 

98d97ca2573b696ba02e4ad14143e8f0.jpg

Woooooaaa<br>

I know this a more complex armor, an also a harder to build, but 2,225$ just for the kit seems a little too much. Don't know if it's off the market. Will it worth it?

Given the quality and price of currently available FOTK kits, this is not bad, really. Especially as others have mentioned, since it includes the boots, gloves, gaskets, etc... I actually expected it to be a little more expensive than it is, at launch.
  • Like 2

That's not a bad price, really... The Alpha 75 suits didn't come with boots, and the price on those was around $1,900, with boots being in the $100-150 range. Ā I guesstimated this kit costing about $2,500+ once it hit the general public.Ā  If I had the money, I'd be all over this...Ā  :(

I'm really on the fence for this one vs waiting for the standard kit in August. I already have the helmet (see avatar) and could easily get boots elsewhere. They have stated that the Standard kit won't include helmet or boots but I'm wondering if the gaskets and other under parts will be of lesser quality. That premium helmet is $600 alone so the standard kit could be as little as $1300-$1400.

• Like 1

Can you guys believe that the FOTK kit is actually cheaper than the ANOVOS Kylo WITHOUT a helmet? That's pretty cool if you ask me. :D

Ā 

Nonetheless, 2250$ is still a lot of money. I didn't expect it to be any cheaper.

Ā 

Is the term "Premier" meant to describe just the helmet or both the armor and the helmet? If it's the second option, then i'm really keen on finding out what the pricing on the "Standard" kit will be.

@clown3y yeah same here, that Kylo release had me scratching my head cost wise. Ā  Pretty sure they would not bundle a standard item in a premier set. Ā  Premier is the way to go if your into Anovos, but there are alternatives.Ā 

And that's before any additional custom/import charges!

Of course. Add 19% to the total cost of the armor (kit or finished) and shipping - this is VAT. Then there will be customs taxes too, smaller amount, but still.

Glad I'm only into OT Imperials and that I recently got my RS Stormie armor.

• Like 2

They ship to mine. See the cost LOL:

Ā 

shipping.jpg

And here I was complaining about $92 shipping within the US. That's bankers!Ā  :blink: