0LR9NRih.jpg

TD:
oVkMtOjh.jpg
7jUjcrbh.jpg?1

For your consideration. 

Thank you very much,

AJ E.
  • Like 1

Looking SHARP, Trooper!  Glad to see another Anovos build applying for Centurion, and best of luck to ya'!  I would, however, think about weathering that blaster a bit more...

Looking SHARP, Trooper!  Glad to see another Anovos build applying for Centurion, and best of luck to ya'!  I would, however, think about weathering that blaster a bit more...

Noted. What areas of the blaster do you think could use some more weathering? And thank you!

good luck trooper  :duim:

Thanks!

Don't want to hijack your thread, AJ, but here is one photo of my latest E-11..  (I am PMing you a few more).  You don't need to go crazy with the weathering, as sometimes less is more. You want to make it look as if it has been used, (but not beat up) with highlights on areas which would "get the most wear and tear".   A couple of things, though... the scope should be have brass highlights.  Also, the T-tracks should not be weathered at all.  If you have any questions, just PM me and I will more than happy to help ya' out!  

e11b_zpsdnx12dr8.jpg

• Like 2

I can remove the paint from the T-tracks. I did use brass paint on the scope, it just didn't show up well in the photo. I could probably make it a little more pronounced. And thank you for the photos. I appreciate it.

Hi Anzo, thank you for your application, lets take a look!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All the required submission photos have been posted. Your armor contains all necessary details to obtain Centurion. Congratulations and welcome!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Thank you so much for adjusting the shoulder bells inward, they look excellent, and as mentioned in your EI application, you have a marvelous looking set of armour. If there were anything we could find, it would only be to try and find a better colour match paint for the hand plates, as they look cream against your beautifully white armour.

Once again Congratulations and welcome to centurion rank!! :salute: :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 3

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Especially to Tony for his wonderfully detailed build thread, to Walter for his feedback and insight into helping with my thighs and my incessant PM's and to all those who rooted me on!

When I set out to build this armor, I thought there was no way I would go beyond basic approval. Thanks to the encouragement of others and a simple thought one day of "Why not me?" I decided to go for it. So for those reading this that are on the fence, it IS doable for even first time builders. You CAN do it!

Man, what a great night!

• Like 3

No need to trim your four button plate. It's fine!
Congrats AJ! Believe in yourself, patience, the use of the force, and now you're Centurion! Well done!

Edited by Haribon72
  • Like 1

Congratulations, AJ!  Welcome to the ranks, and thank you for sharing your thought process. 

EI and Centurion are completely able to be achieved by first time builders.  I'd be a hypocrite to say otherwise - I did it, too.  ;)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...