OPERATION OMG REBUILD!!!!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the pictures just fine. Could have been photobucket maintenance since they were hacked yesterday.

Ā 

Yeah, they are probably in your cache. Oh well, it will hopefully come online eventually.

Nope I cleared my cache and I see em too...

Ā 

Hmm, that's weird. As if I copy the link and paste it, it says the server cannot be found, if I try to visit photobucket, I get redirected to a page with lots of banners and free hosting commercial... wasn't like this 2 days ago, worked for me then... Will clear my cashe just incase something has happened, and ask a friend to see if he can see the pictures....

Clearing the cache didn't do it, and neither the images nor the site work for a buddy of mine either. Oh well.

Ā 

Ok, it did work for him, he can see them.... donno why he couldn't at first, but for me they won't show and the site won't work, neither in IE or FF, maybe my IP is banned or something, weird as I don't use tha hosting site... might be temporary... I can view them through www.pimpmyip.org. my IP has prolly been banned because I've viewed too many images or something, can't help myself, I love watching these images Mike has put up over and over again :D... can't wait till it's finished.

Ā 

No biggie :)

Ā 

Ā 

Edit, I've looked at all the new images-- and WOW... great work as always!

That is looking fantastic. I have one question - I hope I didn't just overlook something obvious that would have answered this, but - I was wondering what the material was you used to make the superglue patch with. I would like to try that method on one or two things around here.

Yes, sorry Kent. I have been sanding out the ripples more :) I didnt bother taking pics because it slows me down and I figured it would be redundant. I am going to primer it again today. If all goes well I will paint it and take some pics then. Its coming along very nicely and will be sweet when its done bro.

Ā 

Mike

Primed and paint today. No pics, sorry. Man its hot in SD 104 degrees today!!!!

Ā 

It was a 104 up here today well.

Yeah i'm in Chico, only 1.5 hours from Sac, and it's 104 and gettin hotter! :C thank the force for A/C but boo to PG and E!! I here it's really hot where I'm from, Orange County, as well, hooray Cali heat!

Ā 

The helmet looks great, just finished reading all 8 pages! I'm really impressed and kind of stunned at all the work done on it.

I like the new avatar....maybe since TK MD is taken you could go with TK miracle worker because this thing has gone way beyond recastastic. Kent is definitely the "luckiest ebay victim" I have ever met.