UK GARRISON

Trooperman

the pics i emailed are about 5 times the size of these so they can zoom in for detail.

as far as i'm aware, the only mods i need for elite are, but the butt, new holster (name down for one) attached behind the belt, ANH e-11 (being painted as we speak) and black rubber gloves which i've got my name down for (with latex backs).

you can't tell from these pics but the tube stripes are dark blue same color as the ab buttons which i got from vaderdave, and the canvas belt is from firebladejedi.

only problem was i'd had surgery not long before these pics were taken so couldn't do my underbelt properly which is why the right thigh is hanging lower.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Gary! :duim:

The only thing I would recommend is to try "pinching" the shoulder bells in a tad bit so they aren't so "wide" on you from the profile views! ;)

Just curious though, what are those two short black strips on the belt on YOUR right side (screen left)?

Nice one Gary! :duim:

The only thing I would recommend is to try "pinching" the shoulder bells in a tad bit so they aren't so "wide" on you from the profile views! ;)

Just curious though, what are those two short black strips on the belt on YOUR right side (screen left)?

Yep great job on the armour, and Tony i think that must be velcro for the speaker on the belt?

it is indeed for the speaker, i'm going to replace it with white velcro i just put it one quickly when i got my rom fx.

not sure how i'd pinch the shoulders as my kit is fiberglass. if anyone has any suggestions that would help.

WOW... all fiberglass? Well, I don't know of any way to reshape already formed fiberglass w/o cutting, reforming, and reglassing. Don't mind what I said, you still look outstanding!! :salute:

what with work, and spending half the week at my girlfriends it ended up taking about 3 months. plus i could only work o it every other two weeks as my dad works on an oil rig and isn't a fan of noise when he's home.

and yup its all fibreglass, well GRP but essentially the samething. the only non FG parts are the right knee belt and the TD, oh and the boots. :lol:

sorry for the double post but just checked my email this morning and i got my TK number, been cleared and assigned for active duty.

say hello to TK 5155

thanks to everyone who has helped get me to this stage.

next step, elite, hopefully

Very well done indeed mate. The armour looks excellent!

There is just one thing ... maybe it's just the pic (probably is, since you got cleared) ... but you should have thin black lines around the grey ear pieces.

Look forward to trooping with you!

as far as i'm aware, the only mods i need for elite are, but the butt, new holster (name down for one) attached behind the belt, ANH e-11 (being painted as we speak) and black rubber gloves which i've got my name down for (with latex backs).

you can't tell from these pics but the tube stripes are dark blue same color as the ab buttons which i got from vaderdave, and the canvas belt is from firebladejedi.

Actually we don't require the rubber gloves for elite.

• 3 weeks later...
YES,i got the email i had been waiting for i was cleared this morning to join the UK Garrison, I am now TK2329 damn that sounds so sweet ,just like to thank everyone who has helped ,hope to troop with some of you soon :D

Welcome brother :salute:

See you at a Troop soon. B)

thankyou, getting my TK was sweet and being part of the 501st and UK Garrison means so much :D i hope to be trooping with some of you guys soon ;)

Indeed . Get along to an induction event pronto buddy! Look forward to trooping with you soon!

indeed, what chris said, my induction is on saturday, and i notice that mr cherrington hasn't signed up for it, i think even though he's done 36 troops this year it shows a lack of commitment ;)