UK GARRISON

Trooperman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kev i think there may be a back log of admin work at the mo, hang on in there and wait for a reply.

Ā 

Are you just trying to join the forums or are you officially aplying for 501 clearance?

AHHH STOP SHOUTING KEV !! :P;)

Lower case matey

Ā 

Have you posted anything up on the UKG saying that you need clearence, as Mark's already mentioned the Admin staff has changed so there's going to be a back log of new members

Yeah, there is a big back log at the moment. One of my mates has been waiting for 3 1/2 months to get her Tusken cleared, but the back log is now being dealt with .

Ā 

Trust me though mate, it will be well worth the wait. :D

Hi Mark. im really sorry to hear you've waited some time for a response but we're going through a 'bad patch' atm lol

Ā 

Nothing to worry about but our GML (the guy who gives you the thumbs up) has left recently and the guy who should be finding and selecting a new GML, our CO, has also just left lol

Ā 

If I can help you I willl, but I'm sure Tony, the GML will sort you out when he gets to you

tony.velda@ukgarrison.co.uk if you dont hear anything soon

I would add that the reason for the depatures is not due to internal conflicts etc but due to an overwhelming workload. The UKG is the busiest garrison in the world , and the behind the scenes workload sadly reflects this.

Just to clarify chaps, we do have a back log and to top that we also have some technical issues which doesnt help.

I'll sort through the clearence emails i have and see whats what.

hang in there guys.

• 1 month later...
still hanging, and the annoying thing is i couldve spoken to tony in person the other weekend but he was to busy vadering and before i knew it he was gone.

Ā 

See the above post mate. Its as easy for me to contact Adrian ( the UKG CO ) about 2 as it is 1 . :D

just sent an email to sign up for the boards. hopefully the process will hurry along now.

Ā 

*update*

Ā 

now on the forum. filled in the application and just need to email my photos, then sit back and wait (hopefully not long) to get clearance.

Yup, seen you there :-)

Ā 

Kev, the UKG CO tells me that he's also *just* received your request to join the boards. He tells me it's been actioned and that you should now have access. Look forward to seeing you over there.

The UKG has a reputation for being pickier than most garrisons, but it looks good to me. They may want a helmet detail pix though. Heck, a few mods and you would be FISD Elite ;-)