RS Prop Masters?

RS props is a very reputable place for armour. I haven't had any actual dealings with them but they are a vetted seller on here and turn out really great kit based on what everyone has said here. <br><br>

Their armour is definitely 501st approvable as long as it is fitted to you correctly.

RS props is a very reputable place for armour. I haven't had any actual dealings with them but they are a vetted seller on here and turn out really great kit based on what everyone has said here. <br><br>

Their armour is definitely 501st approvable as long as it is fitted to you correctly.

Thank You....how do i find a list of vetted sellers??

It is a thread on applications for a higher level of accuracy, above basic 501st approval of a TK costume. Verb was referencing the fact that there are many RS applications in that thread.

Rest assured, RS is a fabulous kit, they are fine to deal with, and finally, the ultimate accuracy is up to you and your build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The list of vetted sellers can be found here, Ryan: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

Centurion is the highest level you can reach for "screen accuracy".  Once you get your basic approval from the 501st, you can apply for your EIB (Expert Infantry Badge), and then apply for Centurion.  It's not quite as difficult as you may think, and although it does require some extra work and minimal cost, I personally think it's worth it to make your armor look it's best.

To get a better idea, you can look over the requirements and submission threads here:

EIBhttp://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/95-expert-infantryman-program/

Centurionhttp://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/66-fisd-centurion-program/

This may also help you out: http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL

• Like 1

WTF is Walt here on the boards. Walt is a very nice guy and reliable. His suit is mostly made up from the Gino suit. There are a few armors that aren't listed on the "vetted" list but are very nice armors from reliable people like WTF, MTK, NE, and CAP-W. But RS is also one of the best you can get.

I also have spoken with AP and he seems to offer a VERY nice kit also.... any opinions or knowledge on him??

I have been dealing with Mark at AP since I just purchased the armour from him. So far he's been great and communicates well and asnwers my annoying questions. :P 

If you are within Canada, it's a great place to buy from... 

Saves the USD exchange rate, shipping, customs and the all around wait time. 

• Like 1

I am looking for opinions on a complete commissioned stormtrooper kit from RS Prop Masters?? Any info would help make my dicision on a purchase or not....is it worth it, hows the company, 501st approvable??

Hi Ryan.

I purchased the RS Complete Commission Stormtrooper.

Here is my unboxing video that might help with some of your questions:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I made my purchase of the Commissioned RS kit today!!!! Gonna do some measuring tonite/tomorrow!!!! Thank you for all your help in my decision!!!!

What kind of measurements did you have to make?

I am looking forward to order one soon.