RS Prop Masters?

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased mine a couple weeks ago full commission TK from RS Propmasters. Anxiously awaiting the next 5-6 weeks... I've heard with very little modification they can get EI designation out of the box almost, and then Centurion with a little more effort. (not sure but I'll be checking with mine.)

Edited by Dekard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Roy, if you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for the process too get going, build time...etc.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, James. I've been out of the country for the past 14 days. It took RS exactly 8 weeks to get my TK to me. (Ordered Sept. 9 and received Nov. 9, 2015.) They said that it took longer than normal for mine, because of the Halloween season and because of the upcoming Episode VII premier fan orders. Longest 8 weeks of my life.

I like this video very much, greatly done. Do you have one wearing/dressing the armor?

Thanks, Christopher. I'm going to do another couple of videos soon: One showing the armor on, and another showing some optional adjustments and changes that will help troopers reach Centurion level and make the armor strapping and snaps more durable for trooping. 

• Like 3

Sorry for taking so long to reply, James. I've been out of the country for the past 14 days. It took RS exactly 8 weeks to get my TK to me. (Ordered Sept. 9 and received Nov. 9, 2015.) They said that it took longer than normal for mine, because of the Halloween season and because of the upcoming Episode VII premier fan orders. Longest 8 weeks of my life.

No problem. Gotcha, I was pretty well prepared for the 8 week wait, but if it's shorter, even better.

you can't go wrong with RS if accuracy is what you're after. Superb people offering a quality suit! Been trooping in mine for over 4 years now, and definitely no regrets here. Go for it!

They make for a great display piece as well:

XL25xMc.jpg

Edited by R2Dan
  • Like 1

Wow.. you must have slipped someone some extra cash.  I ordered mine on January 25th. got this note the other day..

You're commission make date is the 14/03/16. We will be dispatching you're commission shortly after this date. If you have any questions regarding your order in the meantime, please contact me.

Edited by Dekard

Thanks, Christopher. I'm going to do another couple of videos soon: One showing the armor on, and another showing some optional adjustments and changes that will help troopers reach Centurion level and make the armor strapping and snaps more durable for trooping. 

Is it almost EIB out of the box? (I know it's also the 'fit' on each person).. 

I think the average delivery time for an RS suit is between one and two months . <br>

So, at the maximum , two months for a tailor made screen accurate suit of complete ready to wear armour . <br>

I consider this to be excellent service . But still people complain .<br><br>

For some reason , other members are prepared to wait seven to twelve months for American suit kits , not built kits ,many never complain ,.... And in the case of the Anavos offer, wait over a year, after paying up front , and still only get a kit of parts . <br><br>

I think it fair to say that RS have the best service available for troopers .

• Like 2