hengstler counter pins

FirstCoastFett

I'm guessing he means the two flat pins that stick out of the plastic end piece. Lots of pics in the E-11 Reference.Ā 

Ā 

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32111-fisd-e-11-blaster-reference/page-5#entry422899

Ā 

Chris (ThrawnsGuard) found a close example, but not sure where you would get exact replicas. You could always cut some out of sheet steel.

If you mean the electrical connections show in Litchbringer's post above I purchased mine from a retail chain called Maplin in the UK. Post 173 on page 9 of my thread shows the packaging and exact reference. I believe that Twnbrother found some of these in the US so maybe he will be able to tell you which US store they are available in.

Mine came from an auto fuse. You could see the two holes through the clear plastic. I believe I bought it at Walmart. It's just a shade small but very close. You have to do a little trimming.<br><br>

You can see the pins by clicking the build link in my signature. Some pics on page 13 and 14 with comparison shots to the real pins

Edited by Twnbrother

• 3 weeks later...

All the screen shots I used for reference did not appear to have pins.

Even with Bluray, the resolution is so poor, I don't think anyone could definitively say "yes or no" to pins.

Then again, you might ask yourself why the time-limited prop department would have gone through the hassle to remove the pins?

Ā 

Maybe I'm wrong, but I removed the pins from my Hengstler.

Seems like asking for trouble to have sharp little prongs sticking out.

Ā 

Overall, I think it's a personal preference call.