TK-78346 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [WTF][197]

Ryth_

I'll give it a go!

Name: Stein Ryther
TKID: 78346
Forum name: Ryth_
Garrison: Nordic Garrison (Nidaros Imperial Squad)

EIB Linkhttp://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/33280-tk-78346-request-anh-stunt-eib-status-wtf-503/

Armor = WTF
Helmet = WTF
E-11 = Hyperfirm

Height = 179cm
Weight = 75kg
Boots = TKBoots
Canvas belt = Gazmosis
Hand Plates = Karin
Neck Seal = Imperial Supply Depot
Holster = Gazmosis

IMG_6946_zpsainrkbck.jpg

Armor

Front - arms at side

IMG_6936_zps6aszdiwk.jpg

Back - arms at side

IMG_6941_zpsi1ihqomx.jpg

Left - arms raised

IMG_6943_zpsscpwtehe.jpg

Right - arms raised

IMG_6939_zpsbcimfuhc.jpg

Left side - detail shot (split rivet location)

IMG_6944_zpspste57j5.jpg

Right side - detail shot

32992590-5a88-486d-9523-b8369352d82f_zps

Armor details

Front connection

8adfe450-1ceb-4951-8680-7c5556c19e9e_zps

Back connection - butt kidney

IMG_6960_zpstoyjg3oa.jpg

Hand plates and return edge forearms

11999000_10153642281715561_4946405404214

Shoulder bridge - back

24af0f27-9a3b-4593-81ac-7859fc14c91d_zps

Shoulder bridge - front

IMG_6956_zpsxvmkes9j.jpg

Thigh pack connection

IMG_6963_zpsyhkxpor7.jpg

Knee plate

IMG_6968_zpsw5ypn2wt.jpg

IMG_6965_zpsfr1yxbvl.jpg

Drop box back

dropbox_zpstvznbd43.jpg

Cod and butt plate attachment

IMG_6970_zpsfwpnnvzo.jpg

Helmet details

Front

IMG_6971_zpspyyy3zni.jpg

Left

IMG_6972_zpswbvzrqn2.jpg

Right

4379f711-07ee-4c3c-bb1d-908b840555f7_zps

Back

IMG_6974_zpskbrlz7bi.jpg

Hovi mic tip detail

IMG_6975_zps8emlynkv.jpg

Lens color

eyelight_zpsskapnqwt.jpg

S-trim

IMG_6976_zpssjrbeksd.jpg

Blaster details

Left

blaster%20venstre_zpsxr1cnc8t.jpg

Right

blaster%20venstre-2_zpsg2axfjwo.jpg

D-ring

d-ring_zpskbn59wwh.jpg

Accessories details

Neck seal

neckseal_zpsynkhxbrk.jpg

Thermal detonator - back

thermaldetonator_zpsotdv5622.jpg

Holster attachment

Front

belte-2_zpszmg0yykb.jpg

Back

belte-3_zpsceovromm.jpg

Edited by Ryth_

Hey Stein!  That didn't take long for your Centurion application.  Like I said before you have a great set of armor.  Do you have the kidney notches?  It looks like it from that one interior shot but it is hard to tell.  Also did you fix that 4 button ab plate?  Good luck and this should be an easy one.

Is it just me or when you click on your link to your EIB submission in your post it takes me to a TM EIB thread? 

Hey Star, thanks for replying. 

About the link. I copy pasted the tempalte from the first cent thread I saw.. so his link somehow were kept. It's fixed now!

Kitdney notches are found in a picture in my EIB application

splitrivets_zpsgio6amkk.jpg

I finished both the button plate, and sanding of all edges on my armor. Som edges had already been sanded down after the EIB.

Tore off the button palte - cut and sanded off all return edge possible, and glued it back on.

IMG_6647_zpse1jh8b3r.jpg

IMG_6646_zpsryjp3mc0.jpg

Edited by Ryth_

Hey Stein, thanks for your application, ukswrath and I will be reviewing this over the next couple of days.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Stein, good luck! I just have one question, it looks like something strange has happened to your kidney plate when you put on your suit, especially on the back photo it looks to be sitting on a funny angle? Maybe it got caught on your undersuit? (It doesn't seem to be a problem in your EIB thread)
Cheers,

Scott

Hi Stein, good luck! I just have one question, it looks like something strange has happened to your kidney plate when you put on your suit, especially on the back photo it looks to be sitting on a funny angle? Maybe it got caught on your undersuit? (It doesn't seem to be a problem in your EIB thread)

Cheers,

Scott

That's 4 hours of trooping.

Haha, fair enough :)

Not the best time to take pictures - but didn't have time before the troop started. :D

Also, the butt and kidney are a wee bit off, and the side gap is a bit larger.

So much sweat... 

• Like 1

Fast work Stein that's what we like to see thank you, and thank you for your Centurion application, let's  have a look.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All the required photos have now been posted.

We have one more request. Your armor as a whole is one beautiful piece of work trooper, very well done however, the gap between the ab and kidney really throws off that perfection. The CRL states "Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor", yours seems to be 1/2+. We would like to see you reduce that before moving forward. Simply put, if you could cinch up the internal strapping in those areas closing up the gap a bit, especially at the top, post a couple new pictures we'll get you approved. 

Went through all my straps today. Looks like it was missalignment at the troop, becayse it's flush at the sides.

Tried to tighten the sides, but that made an overlap.

Old photos that I used for legion approval

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u658/Telefonkiosken/IMG_6788_zpsiqnq8l1a.jpg

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u658/Telefonkiosken/IMG_6787_zpss1eoxblp.jpg

I'll take some new pictures tonight.

Edited by Ryth_

Thank your for the updated corrections and pictures Stein. With that we'd like to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion.  :salute: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section we'll discuss observations made by your fellow troopers as well as our own. Sometimes changes and or adjustments are suggested. These are made so you can look your best.

About the only areas we see needing some TLC would be the teeth and tears traps. May we suggest you extend the paint to the edge of the gum line on your teeth and extend the tears out to the lower return edge in the areas where it's not. Touching up those areas will give your helmet a cleaner look.  

Congrats! You've got a great attitude when it comes to suggested fixes. Way to go trooper.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

l/kasxljolknsd;oerg;ojwng'ofvbojn'oIUjsogbvne'oiouvh ovgoirg?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!

• Like 3

l/kasxljolknsd;oerg;ojwng'ofvbojn'oIUjsogbvne'oiouvh ovgoirg?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!

Nice armor Walt lol

Congrats buddy!
So awesome to have another Centurion in Trondheim!
Have been fun to troop with you. I'll have a cold beer ready for you this weekend!

YES!!

And congrats to you too Walt!
Have followed Steins build and the armor is a piece of art :)
Great work!