TK 6908 requesting elite status!.[25][FX]

TK 6908 requesting ANH Elite status!

Well here are my photos, they are the same ones i posted in another thread, my friend couldnt make it this weekend to take new ones, so im using the same pics i used to submit to the 501st, and i made a new video(geek alert!!) so you can see it all in action...literally lol :rolleyes: My left side pic didnt come out too good, but im hoping the video will make up for it :rolleyes: Its FX armor, (with vader dave ab buttons),AP bucket, with flat green lenses, canvas belt (from gundamzeppiln), holster i made myself, which snaps on from the underside of the belt, and caboots. The blaster is a modded hasbro with the "D" ring. If im missing anything let me know and ill fix it up quick! thanks guys!

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4.jpg

left.jpg

5.jpg

DSCN0735.jpg

and heres the link to the video:

STORMTROOPER TEST #2

Looks great mate! 2 things I saw, your T-tracks on the counter side look odd becasue I can see the holes near the folding stock. Are you missing one? Second, could you post a pic of your back more clearly showing your seperated tail and kidney plate? It was something that was asked of me so I figure it's a "better make sure you have it" kind of thing.

The only things I see missing are: Your blaster is missing a T-track (there should be 6). A closeup of your aerators as the AP comes with inaccurate ones. And even though it's not listed in the elite requirements I think you paint the rivets on your belt and leg pieces white.

I'm sure Scott will come along with something more official.

Nice job Lou, your almost there. :salute:

Thanks Terrell!

Ok, there are 6 t-tracks on the blaster, but it may be hard to tell so i took a couple more pics:

DSCN0753.jpg

DSCN0754.jpg

the aeretors are stompers with speakers, heres a closer look:

DSCN0757.jpg

DSCN0758.jpg

closeaero.jpg

the rivets i will paint right now with a white paint marker...will you need pics of that too? :rolleyes:

Looks great mate! 2 things I saw, your T-tracks on the counter side look odd becasue I can see the holes near the folding stock. Are you missing one? Second, could you post a pic of your back more clearly showing your seperated tail and kidney plate? It was something that was asked of me so I figure it's a "better make sure you have it" kind of thing.

thanks marvin, yea the seperation is barely visable in the back pic, but you can see it pretty clealy in the vid i linked to.

the blaster has the 6 tracks, in ANH there is one row of exposed holes. i have a copuple of ref pics of that :)

Lou,

First off, nice job so far. The FX is the hardest kit to "fix", so great job. Now on the the critiques:

1) There should not be any rivets showing (I know there are a necessity at time), so in your case they need to be painted white. (belt, thighs especially) (one suggestion would be to take a nickel, make three circles out of the ABS you gained by the belt, and use those to cover the rivets on the belt)

2) On the back shot, I do need to see the split is below. One suggestion I can make is to add a spot of Velcro to the back plate, and then to the inside of the belt.

3) Also (more of a suggestion than a requirement) I would suggest trying to narrow the opening of your right thigh. The FX thighs are so barrel shaped it is hard, but the lower part could come in a bit.

I think that is it for now. Good job trooper!!!

awesome, thanks Scott!

Aighty, the rivets will get painted...i actually was going to do it anyway but i forgot lol.

ill try to get that thigh a lil tighter, i do have fat legs though lol and dont want to comprimise to much comfort.

the blaster, as far as i know, in ANH has 1 row of holes exposed. I dont have any screen caps at the moment but i do have this pic.

leiawithimperialblasterANH.jpg

the t-tracks that are there are spaced evenly from the top on both sides, but i think isee what you mean, i can lower it a bit. i do like the holes exposed though and do recall in ANH there being that one row exposed, one of the things i liked about the ANH blasters over the others.

Darth Voorhees is correct. There is one row of exposed holes on the row that contains the bayonet attachment piece. Its supposed to be that way. I think his setup is acceptable for Elite.

Once the the rivits are painted white....

Darth Voorhees is correct. There is one row of exposed holes on the row that contains the bayonet attachment piece. Its supposed to be that way. I think his setup is acceptable for Elite.

Once the the rivits are painted white....

Got it, and well done. Now I can say I learned something tonight. Thanks for pointing that out, I would have never noticed that.

Looking forward to seeing the updated pics, and i have edited my request list.

Scott

Lookin' great! All the corrections are tiny tweaks in an otherwise excellent job. You guys are starting to make me go over my TK with a finer tooth comb :-p

thanks guys! im really excited about getting to the elite level. Im a bit of a nit picker myself, and have always had an eye for detail, so going for elite was right up my alley. The guys/gals in my garrison love the upgrades i did right off the bat, which is thanks to everyone here for pointing me in the right direction for accuracy. its greatly appreciated!

Ill have new pics this weekend with the rivets painted, not sure if i wanna mess with the thigh pieces again just yet. lol I also want to move the shoulder strips a bit more forward.

In other news, i got my "stimulus" payment from the IRS this week, 600 beans, so i purchased all i need to finish my vader for the most part. (barring a better cod , and the electronics for the chest box). So that will be done soon and hopefully ill also be an SL in no time!

Anywayz, lol, thanks again for all your help, and ongoing help, i couldnt have done it without you guys n gals!

new pics this weekend!

Ok guys, heres the better pic of the split, and the rivets on the thighs painted.

split.jpg

heres a pic where the rivets on the belt are now seen painted.

rivet.jpg

If you need closser shots of the painted rivets, just say so and ill post em up in a few. thanks guys!

Nice job, and thanks for doing all you can to make our Elites truly Elite.

Status granted!!!

Paul, another trooper added to the ranks!!!