New Battlefront Trooper

So, THIS is out now:

MMyR2dV.jpg

Looks like some kind of Aquatrooper or something. I know the HWT we've got is from a previous version of the game, but this one looks pretty cool, too. Looks like a different take on the HWT with a SCUBA type pack, drop boxes and some shin type attachments.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

I've never liked the RotJ troopers... :/

The planet he's on is Sullust,which I don't know a lot about other than the few released pics and gameplay vids. Maybe he's wearing a giant air filter for ash and volcanic detritus?

• 3 weeks later...

Love the "gas mask" not really understanding the shin guards at all.

Yo dawg, I saw you were wearing shin guards, so heres some shin guards for your shin guards!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I'm guessing the shin guards is to protect the plastoid material from melting from direct contact with lava...? Still makes no sense, though.
Also, there seems to be a cloth piece covering the kidneys and butt plate? Or is it just a weirdly rendered armor piece?

With the proper kind of plastic/rubber for the hose, this shouldn't be too hard to make. I bet there will be screenshots pretty soon of his backpack too.

(I love how they have actually taken the time to make a seam in his under armor piece, that's a nice detail, these people really make these things come alive.)