A day at the fair

TK4205

Bryce, Wyatt, and myself drove down to the Puyallup fair grounds to participate in a commercial for the big fair in September. Its like the netflix commercials where they have all these movie characters walking thru the streets. They had cowboys, egyptians, southern bells, dancing girls, civil war solders, etc. We spent a lot of time there. We got there about 11 am and suited up. Then around 1 pm a group of us went to one of the main gates so they could shoot us walking into the fair. They also took a lot of pics of us in various posses in front of a white screen so they could photo shop us into any place in the park. In our down time we walked around the park and took a ton of pics with guests at the Spring Fair going on this weekend. Bryce and Wyatt rode the roller coaster, I took a few pics of them on the train (Wyatt's camera). We were a huge hit with the crowds. Wyatt got sick and we headed back to get changed. After unsuiting and heading for the exit we ran into one of the coordinators who told us they were not done shooting. We had to suit back up (minus Wyatt) and head back out for another shoot. So all in all we were filmed for two scenes, and then plenty of photo shots. I'm beat. We got out of there after 7 pm. It got damn cold too.

DSC04851.jpg

DSC04852.jpg

DSC04854.jpg

DSC04855.jpg

DSC04856.jpg

DSC04857.jpg

DSC04859.jpg

DSC04861.jpg

This "event" was a lot of fun. Too bad they specifically said no Vader (he's too scary) and no Sandy's, just us shinny happy people, LOL. It got real cold though. We've been having snow for the past 2 days in Seattle area. We'll let you know when the post the commercial on their web site. Its the Puyallup County Fair, near Seattle, WA. The fair is in September I think.

What I'm wondering about was the hand holding...do we have the same "don't ask, don't tell" policy in the Det? Anyways, absolutely great pictures!!! You gotta love the expressionless trooper face surrounded by smiles.

What I want to know is how you guys managed to sit down in the roller coaster seats...I would be afraid I'd get a nut pinched off in the loopty-loop!

What I want to know is how you guys managed to sit down in the roller coaster seats...I would be afraid I'd get a nut pinched off in the loopty-loop!

What makes you think I didn't?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...