Anovos TK armor preorder

Just keep in mind, they said two shipments, and soft parts will probably be arriving first... Just so people aren't let down...

No, hqrd armor is sent out first iirc. They just said people further down the list and people living abroad might see soft parts arrive first.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just keep in mind, they said two shipments, and soft parts will probably be arriving first... Just so people aren't let down...

Actually they said armor first and soft parts 2 weeks later. They did say however they had more soft parts than armor in stock so later waves may in fact get soft parts first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just be aware, soft parts may arrive first... Don't let it burst your bubble if they do. Bills travel faster than other mail, it may be the same for soft parts too...

These boxes weigh 23lbs, so I doubt they're soft parts ;)

Edited by Bobo
  • Like 1

Just be aware, soft parts may arrive first... Don't let it burst your bubble if they do. Bills travel faster than other mail, it may be the same for soft parts too...

The shipping weight is 23 pounds...that's a lot of weight if soft parts LOL!

• Like 1

Wanna see a side by side with that helmet next to something more accurate than an efx-- maybe a TM or RS or something. I cant help but feel like it looks a bit more symmetrical

There you go... eFx on the right, Anovos on the left :

443d70a9b9f423096c868d75dd48b134.jpg

Edit: sorry, misread your post but still nice to see :)

Edited by =Sv3=
  • Like 1

It looks great! But the first thing that jumped out at me was the teeth, somethings off, like they are a tiny bit too big or the lips too sharp? it is no big issue. i like it so far!

Edited by BlayneFitz