New Disney electronic E-11 blaster - way better than Hasbro

charlesnarles

Would you be able to reverse the clip and counter?  On the TFA blasters, it's mirrored to what we have in ANH, and they are on the right, not left.  I'm going to need something to troop with when I get back from C7.

Would you be able to reverse the clip and counter? On the TFA blasters, it's mirrored to what we have in ANH, and they are on the right, not left. I'm going to need something to troop with when I get back from C7.

Looks like the Disney mag housing is symmetrical, so yeah you could flip it over and cut a hole for it on the right side. Or maybe get a mag housing from a DC-15S resin kit cause those are on the right side too. Won't be long till they shovel TFA 1:1 toys into the hype train's boiler

Edited by charlesnarles

John, call that (800) number. They ship worldwide. TheDisney operator said they can ship anywhere, just costs more thn in the US. O Japan it costs $25 just to ship one blaster. I m guessing it will cost about the same to the UK. The call itself probably costed my $10. ,I was on hold for 30 minutes long distance but they located 2 blasters for me.

Are these Blasters sold in Disney World Paris?

Perhaps a French member can get some to send them to UK? May be cheaper to post em in Europe.

By the way, I would love to get one myself. ;)

Edited by Novak Dimon

I have a replica pipe build with electronic blast and stun features I hand built...am anxious to see how they did theirs... Am looking for these blasters right now..

• Like 1

Disney Florida - FYI only place I was able to locate the blaster was in the Tatooine Trader store in Disney Hollywood Studios.  Was hoping that it might be available at Downtown Disney or the other parks but no luck so far.

Disney Florida - FYI only place I was able to locate the blaster was in the Tatooine Trader store in Disney Hollywood Studios.  Was hoping that it might be available at Downtown Disney or the other parks but no luck so far.

Did you check the Disney Boardwalk. Usually they have some in a store there.

I can't confirm that this is 100% accurate until I receive it but I just ordered via (800) 362-4533 an "Star Wars imperial blaster" Part# 400009120806 $24.95 + $9.99 shipping in the US. After about a week I can confirm if it's the correct and new blaster or not.

• Like 1

I picked one up today as well as the voice changing mask.  Thanks for the heads up CN about where to find them!  I actually really like the voice changing helmet, for $25 I should be able to gut it and mount it later in a real helmet as a nice budget alternative to an icomm.  My wife liked it enough that she told me I have to wear it the next time we have sex, and she's not even a Star Wars fan.  (Or maybe she just doesn't want to see my face?  TMI?)

For the blaster, I'm in no rush to update it.  Hopefully between now and winter someone will come out with a purpose built kit to mod it.

• Like 3

Disneyland in S. CA has them.  I was there a few weeks ago and noticed the new blasters.  They were inside the store next to Star Tours and in the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney.

Ppl here can try calling them to see if they'll ship them out for ppl.

• 1 month later...

This page is hugely helpful to those wishing to mod these:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/dsy-e-11

Don't forget to thank the maker!

Great help!! I plan on tracking this blaster down and doing the mods. Good for trooping

So the folding stock on the Disney E11 is non functioning. The star wars Rebels blaster (highly inaccurate) is a longer blaster, but the folding stock on it seems more true to size (PLUS IT FOLDS). Can be easily modified to look the part IMO. I have to see it in person. 

star-wars-rebel-disney-tp_51243150565140

• Like 1

So the folding stock on the Disney E11 is non functioning. The star wars Rebels blaster (highly inaccurate) is a longer blaster, but the folding stock on it seems more true to size (PLUS IT FOLDS). Can be easily modified to look the part IMO. I have to see it in person.

star-wars-rebel-disney-tp_51243150565140

I bought one, primed it and then painted black. In the pictures, it looks good and you don't see the difference unless your looking for it. I'm the sandy post-21925-143623245565_thumb.jpg

• Like 1