SE-R14 holster

Does anyone know if the holster pattern for the SE-r14 over on the French forum is accurate? I made a template based on the measurements, but it looks off from the photo of RS Propmasters picture of his holster. I don't have nor can I seem to locate a SE-r14 so I have no way to test the holster to see if the gun fits. Anyone know a maker?

Does the SE fit in a E-11 holster? I read that it does, but I am not sure.

422929CCI2901201400000.png

captur16.jpg

Shawn Morgan makes the best SE-14R's. He has a thread in the forum section for that pistol.

Yes, it fits a standard E-11 holster, as that is what's used on the promo photos we see with the hero trooper using it.

I'm not sure if the Simon's holster you're talking about is specifically designed for the SE-14R actually. 

As Locitus says, the only time where we see it holstered it's on this set of pictures and the holster is just a normal TK holster with a different cutting patern at the blaster opening and stitches toward the front:

12341159424_b73617b6c3_b.jpg

12340719745_beb916ed71_b.jpg

As for the measurements over the French Forum, i remember they were kind of approximate because based on few pics with no scale on it at all.

Edited by The5thHorseman

I've made a few in the last few months, pretty much used the French Garrisons drawings and it works fine

• Like 1

Glen--GMRhodes13--makes these holsters out of vinyl. I'd message him and see if he any insight.

*edit I guess I didn't read through the whole thread before responding lol.

Edited by Nagedzi

Thanks guys, for all the help. I will make some contacts and hopefully pick up a blaster, then go from there.

I have no doubt you will produce an awesome product!! Darman holsters FTW!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I picked up one of Shawn's blasters a couple months ago and the casting is absolutely beautiful! You won't be disappointed. If you don't have a scope yet, I ordered a couple from here just cause they're so cheap....

http://www.dx.com/p/4x20-rifle-scope-6280

Here's my little brother in my TI gear holding one of Shawn's blasters with that Tasco scope installed.

hjlrgnv.jpg

One recommendation that I can offer is to spin the elevation and windage adjustment bracket (whatever it's called) around 180 degrees. That way you can push the scope farther forward like it is in the hero pics. hope this makes sense....
QjvpJCf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So, Rob from RS Propmaster sent over his Blaster/holster combo and Shawn sent me my new Blaster; both arrived on the same day. :laugh1:

The holster doesn't have a blaster strap. Should it have one?