TK-18881 requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [ATA][397]

Just finished my first armor kit, and looking for EIB status. At some point I'll probably try for Centurion if you see something else I can fix before applying for it.

• Armor = ATA
  • Helmet= ATA
  • Blaster= Sci-Fire Hyperfirm

Optional

• Height = 5'10"
  • Weight = 160lbs
  • Boots = TKBoots
  • Canvas belt = DIY
  • Hand Plates = White Rubber Trooperbay
  • Electronics= DIY Midland Walkie Talkies + Throat Mic
  • Neck Seal =Darman
  • Holster = Darman

Full Suit Photos-

NRLUoz1.jpg

2LpBwaT.jpg

qJ18oQV.jpg

IkG9zfX.jpg

k4UsgqH.jpg

VTDaDSX.jpg

1AcIaZL.jpg

Helmt-

CVWAfw7.jpg

MAWadqf.jpg

kAd2tbV.jpg

7Ca4Tgc.jpg

moYx686.jpg

lrkGUn9.jpg

ITCw7rj.jpg

Detail Shots

7INRsOg.jpg

dwPAQdi.jpg

a9G6amb.jpg

SfVDkqC.jpg

bYmNCTF.jpg

ghpABey.jpg

1mzTJby.jpg

4JApdB6.jpg

Holster

I5JJS7C.jpg

Gloves

ZonHzYy.jpg

Thermal Detonator

ZodyXQ4.jpg

U4SlrAI.jpg

Blaster

00t1AII.jpg

Ign07RY.jpg

dvlJPov.jpg

Looks great...only recommendation I would make is move you TD clips out closer to the caps and the the ends should line up with the white piece. That was a recommendation on my EIB. Good luck

Looks great...only recommendation I would make is move you TD clips out closer to the caps and the the ends should line up with the white piece. That was a recommendation on my EIB. Good luck

If you do work on the TD, I you may as well swap out the screws for some black slotted screws. Other that that, a fantastic looking build! Well done.

Woot woot! ATA all the way! Looking great Matt! Easy pass for EIB. Other than the TD issues that Ian mentioned the only thing I notice is the cover strips on your calves cover the ridge on the the back top of the calf. Those will need trimming. Everything else looks fantastic. Good luck with your application! I wish you the best!  :jc_doublethumbup:

Hey Matt! What a great looking set of ATA! Well assembled and a great fit makes a kit like this a pleasure to look at. Now let's look at YOURS!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. Your armor build meets all the requirements for EIB. With that I would like to congratulate and welcome you to EIB!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

This is the section where your armor is looked at and suggestions are made for improving the overall look of your armor without affecting your applications.

The sharp eyes of your fellow troopers beat me to a few suggestions that I will cover here and in the "Centurion Suggestions" section. First, I don;t bring this up often but I do like to note that ideal finish for the hovi tips and the vocoder area between them should be a satin/matte finish. Not so uber glossy. I wanted to commend you on your outstanding holster placement. 

Centurion Suggestions:

From the looks of the details you have built in your armor, I can assume we will see a Centurion application from you. 

Jason already beat me when mentioning the long cover strips on your calf closures. Thank you for trimming those down. The other mention was your thermal detonator which you have upgraded by adding the more accurate screws and moving them outward. However, one more issue exists that may or may not necessitate a replacement. As you see on this screen used detonator, gallery_12157_51_33329.jpgthe clips should be up to and touching the bottom edge of the control panel. If you are able to move your clips to this position and still have enough to clip onto your belt, GREAT! If not, a different option might be looked into.

Last thing I would like to see changed is the "D" ring on your blaster. The Hyperfirm cannot be modified at all with the exception of some paint. The "D" ring should look more like this Sterling one:post-12041-0-63781000-1405624725_thumb.jpg  These are easily obtainable at most hardware stores in the chain link section or from Karin on these boards. It is an easy switch that will go along way to making your blaster more accurate.

Congratulations on EIB again!! Keep making your Garrison proud!!

First off, Congrats on your EIB appointment!

Sorry I am late to the game to make comments before the appointment, but one detail that may have been overlooked...it looks like the left shin closure is facing outward versus inward. It could be an optical illusion in the full body where I am seeing the edge of your right coverstrip next to your left leg. Your right shin may also be facing outward too, cannot tell on your full body, but the way the velcro shows a tiny bit in the corrected coverstrip photo above, it looks like it is facing wrong way.  Hope I am wrong, but it I am right, you should consider changing that so the closure is not visible from the sides. 

Again, Congrats, its a nice looking suit you have put together sir. 

Awesome job - wish I looked as good in my armor.  Man, I need to lose some weight now.  You're motivating me :)

Awesome job - wish I looked as good in my armor.  Man, I need to lose some weight now.  You're motivating me :)

Do it! I went from being overweight my whole life then lost 60lbs using that most secret of techniques, eating well and exercising. Never felt better.