My HWT Submission Pics for Basic (Heave Pics)

Great build, looks really good. Are you planning on getting it dirty? :P

Nope.  That's the reason I went with the game version pack.  I've had this setup for awhile now.  I just never had it added to my ID.

Lately, I've started out trooping in this setup initially and dress down to standard TK when my shoulders just get too stiff.  Drop the pauldren, backpack, T21, switch belts, and grab my blaster.  G2g at that point lol.

EDIT:  Oh yea.. and grab my thermal detonator lol

Edited by SmilesLikeJoker
  • Like 1

I do need to tighten up the top of the thighs lol.  I noticed that a couple of weeks back.  It looks like a lost a little size in the thighs.

I can't take this EIB because that would require battle wear eliminating being able to dress down.  Normal TK might be different though...

Indeed, you're right... Oh well, you look so nice i would approve you right away! It might worth dropping Steve (aka Gazmosis) a little PM about his opinion and if he would approve you or not.

Edited by The5thHorseman

It does look great!  As for EIB, the battle weathering can done by using charchol or carbon dust.  Apply it litely in spots, take your pics, then clean it off with windex or the like.  If you want to last a bit, apply some aquanet hairspray lightly, it still cleans off the same way.

Your desicion. :salute:

I don't think your thighs are up too high. You look like you are tall so a little extra gap between your thighs and shins is expected. Aside from a little battle scuffing, the one thing that jumped out at me was the stack pipe on the right side of your backpack. There should be a TD control panel at the top. I have never seen a ribbed panel before.

Your armor is incredible!

I don't think your thighs are up too high. You look like you are tall so a little extra gap between your thighs and shins is expected. Aside from a little battle scuffing, the one thing that jumped out at me was the stack pipe on the right side of your backpack. There should be a TD control panel at the top. I have never seen a ribbed panel before.

Your armor is incredible!

Thank the guys at RS Props for the armor lol.  Those guys do amazing work. :)

As far as the pack goes, it was built by Quartermaster.  I guess you can say this is the v1 of the pack since he has a newer design now.  You'll see the ribbed panel in the screenshots he initially used for reference.  If you're reading this Quartermaster, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! :)

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/17829-hwt-game-version-pack-built/

Anyway....  I have a lot of fun in this setup.  I'm amazed on how many people LOVE the T-21 lol.  On average, I can get two to three hours in the full setup before my shoulders just get too painfully stiff and have to down dress to TK.  I love Sandys and all, but being able to dress down to a TK was why I chose the HWT setup :P

EDIT:  Next step is to decrease that gap at the top of my thighs.  They're too loose.  I'm pretty sure that would hold me up from EIB for TK and HWT (along with battle scuffing suggestion by captsafe66).

Edited by SmilesLikeJoker

I think it looks great! Don't worry about making tweaks - it's normal and I'm glad to see more HWT's out there. :salute:

• 4 months later...

Hi Patrick, looks awesome, one suggestion the top of your thighs the cover strips, if you find they dig into you a little, you can trim them to follow the line of the thighs. At the moment they look to be straight at the top, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Great work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Patrick, a bit late to the party here. Your HWT look is exactly what I'm shooting for, though you mention sore shoulders, how much does your pack weigh? 

The weight isn't so much of the issue.  It's part of it, but the loss of movement causes majority of the stiffness.  I can't roll my shoulders or move my head to stay loose.  Ever fly with a slightly heavy backpack?  It's that same feeling of soreness except it comes a lot faster due to loss of movement.

• 4 months later...

I do need to tighten up the top of the thighs lol.  I noticed that a couple of weeks back.  It looks like a lost a little size in the thighs.

I can't take this EIB because that would require battle wear eliminating being able to dress down.  Normal TK might be different though...

If you dirty up your armor and dress down, would't it just be like the tk's from battlefront, and other eu sources? where the hwt was taken from?

Edited by ISBEAR