NE on ebay

TK5144

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HIGH-GLOSS-WHITE-ABS-STORMTROOPER-SANDTROOPER-INSPIRED-ARMOR-KIT-100-PHOTOS-/291031666318?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43c2d6ce8e

I think this is actually the NE maker selling kits now on ebay?

cheaper than the suppliers here by over a hundred dollars (unless they have lowered prices recently)

That's a very good price indeed, thats the armor i bought a few weeks ago and personally I am satisfied with the product, it is made for a bigger size person but if a new guy like me can work it out and trim it to fit my size anyone can! Don't be fooled by the price, it's high quality and I recommend it to anyone, the only cons I have is the size of the parts that need a lot of trimming and the helmet that came in 3 piece instead of 2...

I agree that it's a bit provocating to sell on ebay at that price... But we all need bread and butter on our table...

NE stood for new something, cant remember what but it was on the mepd thread. anyhoodles mypropcollection is the ebay for NE/AM/sitharmor/tkboots/a bunch of others i cant remember.. for the extra/discontinudstuff sold on forum and the site

NE is for sure Nostalgic Empire. I've contacted the maker himself and he confirmed this.

What's up with this?

Go back a couple of posts in the thread on vetted armours and you will find the answer.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Is it he is not aloud to sell here or not a vetted seller...i thought he could post a for sale here but not a vetted or recommend maker due to the recast??

The only armour that is sold here are second-hand suits being passed on or projects never completed.