DoopyDoos DLT-19, Mk3

SorenM

I find the sci-fire ones awesome, just too expensive for those in Europe due to the cost of shipping them plus customs costs.

Ā 

I'm waiting for the Doopys mk3 to be tweaked to perfection, regarding the manufacturing process, to get mine. Casey has been so helpful and kind about keeping me informed about it all.

Ā 

Here's some info about the mk3 Casey sent me a few days back, this after I asked about the new weight and differences from the mk2.

Ā 

Ā 

the trial run is all about tweaking the master moulds on each of these builds Ā and so far we have gotten the weight back down to around the mk2 weight it was only about 500 grams more than the mk2 anyhow.

Each one we are making at the moment is improving thatĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s why the price on this run of the new mk3 is the same as the mk2 the quality and look of the blaster is no different from when they launch next month we are just using this short run to improving how we actually manufacture them.

Our customers get the the mk3 for the same price as the mk2 and we get a chance to get the manufacturing process Ā tweaked to perfection

Ā 

The original mk2 was only 3 major pieces for the main assembly the body, the barrel and the stand Ā but the new mk3 is now around 9 individual parts before assembly and that does not include the 14 separate barrel fins

it now includes the magazine and the main ammo feed assembly so the weight went up just for those extra parts Ā the ejector port is now open on the body the same as the original screen blaster

rest assured it has all the intricate detail that the mk 2 had we have just added more detail to make it even more screen accurate

I find the sci-fire ones awesome, just too expensive for those in Europe due to the cost of shipping them plus customs costs.

Ā 

I'm waiting for the Doopys mk3 to be tweaked to perfection, regarding the manufacturing process, to get mine. Casey has been so helpful and kind about keeping me informed about it all.

Ā 

Here's some info about the mk3 Casey sent me a few days back, this after I asked about the new weight and differences from the mk2.

Great info :-)

Casey told me this as well, so very excited about getting this new and improved blaster..:-)....any day now..any day....

I believe they only reply when they are ready to put out a new batch... For me took a month to get a reply.

hmmm strange I got a reply (using his ebay email) the day after........

I like the sounds of the Mk3.... I might be able to get it into Canada since it is in a number of pieces and more clearly a "model kit". The E11 kits have had no issues getting through Customs so hopefully this wouldn't either.

I like the sounds of the Mk3.... I might be able to get it into Canada since it is in a number of pieces and more clearly a "model kit". The E11 kits have had no issues getting through Customs so hopefully this wouldn't either.

I am unsure as to how many pieces it will come in, I think there will some preassembly done, and he talked about extra coats of paint.....as sson as I get back home (2 weeks from now) I will post pics......

The Mk 2 was made from two halves that you screwed together at the middle. Like a barrel part and a receiver/stock part.

Ā 

I would assume that the Mk 3 is the same, but it's pure speculation on my part.

It'd definitely be nice if he could offer it as a kit. It would sure make it less prohibitive to ship in any case. If you're in touch with him, maybe put the bug in his ear (hint, hint). :)

This is Caseys answer to the question re. at kit version: "We are bringing out a kit version in a month or so but it will be the same price as the finished one with it being so expensive to produce".

You can reach him at this email address: sales@doopydoos.com.

Edited by SorenM

I would think that it is safe to say, that if you hope to do bussiness with him now, such a hate mail will have a copunterproductive effect ;)Ā ....but I can order for you if you want me to....just let me know...

I would think that it is safe to say, that if you hope to do bussiness with him now, such a hate mail will have a copunterproductive effect ;)Ā ....but I can order for you if you want me to....just let me know...