DoopyDoos DLT-19, Mk3

SorenM

Here are some pics.

cucJLG5.jpg

thGORAI.jpg

LuhjuDU.jpg

Will weather it to some degree (less is more).....and maybe add features like on my e-11, but I need to do more research before I go down that road ..

Nice spotted..:-) thanks a lot Daniel....I had yet to notice it myself....I have assembled nothing apart from screwing the two parts together...but that needs changing..and I will notify Casey at Doopydoos....

Nice spotted..:-) thanks a lot Daniel....I had yet to notice it myself....I have assembled nothing apart from screwing the two parts together...but that needs changing..and I will notify Casey at Doopydoos....

Daniel really? :D

Mine got shipped out this saturday, really hope it's not the same but it probably is  :( otherwise i will have to get into modding it which sucks.

Edited by Logon

Right you are DAVID ( see I can get it right:-))...

I think the t-tracks can be moved...but that is not a dealbreaker if you ask me....but wire has to be added as well as new paint, varnish and some light weathering......:-)...

In use on my first official troop with Nordic Garrison(Clone Wars season 5 bluray release)..in Esbjerg Denmark

1vg7lhP.jpg

M1je7ow.jpg

RKSlABT.jpg

Along with, amongst others my son the Jawa, and fellow Stormtrooper TK-7995...

Agreed David....minor things less is more with this one.....the buttstock and pistolgrip, brownish ink and varnish, and then a little metal weathering....

I just realized I need an upgrade...
All theese Doopy DLT's make me envious, and its clear I will have an easier time just bying a new DLT(possibly a doopy :P ), than trying to salvage what I have now... Especially after I compared the two...

1392037_10151656307601456_535427576_n_zp

1375069_10151656307686456_602374896_n_zp

Man..Morten the difference is huuuuge......:-).. Yeah you need a new one....

I just finished weathering my DLT...came out pretty nice...will post some pics tomorrow......:-)

Allrighty then..did some "pimping" and weathering on my DLT-19...

Contemplating selling it, and then buy a kit version, so that I can make a number of little details, like the ones I made with my E-11....

I drilled out the hole for sling attachment, the cocking handle and the rear side of the screws on the pistolgrip.

I also used varnish on the pistolgrip and the buttstock ( which was given a slight coat of dark brown ink)

I might make additional weathering....

Any opinions and feedback welcome as always

NfxWELx.jpg

F35HTVZ.jpg

XQA5wBJ.jpg

LZbplCB.jpg

CX0A7CR.jpg

lhjohBS.jpg

TreT4qK.jpg

98c4QGo.jpg

Edited by SorenM

Inner barrel! inner barrel...

did I say add the inner barrel?

:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Good point Vern...just a little puzzled as to how to get it in there...it is assembled like a cue-stick...and the opening at the muzzle is actually not that big...hmm..need to figure that one out..:-)...

Nice work! :duim:

Could use some more weathering on the metal parts and wires on the T-track, but that's an easy fix. :)

Edited by SorenM

damn what is wrong with this posting system...just quoted your post Mathias, and nothing comes up....

Well thanks :-)

The wires will be added later today, and more weathering will be done, plus I will take Pictures in full daylight as the ligting on the posted photos do not lend themselves to showing the weathering as it is.....

Edited by SorenM