DoopyDoos DLT-19, Mk3

SorenM

Got through to him today and placed / payed the order said he'll get it out next week :)
Really hope it is of good quality!

"The barrel and the stand  but the new mk3 is now around 9 individual parts before assembly and that does not include the 14 separate barrel fins"

I guess this means that we need to get t-tracks elsewhere?
Edited by Logon

Got through to him today and placed / payed the order said he'll get it out next week :)

Really hope it is of good quality!

"The barrel and the stand  but the new mk3 is now around 9 individual parts before assembly and that does not include the 14 separate barrel fins"

I guess this means that we need to get t-tracks elsewhere?

Good to hear David...

No it means that it consists of 9 individual parts plus the t-tracks...and unless you specified otherwise it will come assembled and painted....

It will be from the same guy who made my DC-15, so its gonna be awesome!

But right now he is swamped with work! Aparently everybody wants a DLT :P

Your dc-15s got lights and sounds?...

Looking forward to some pics. I emailed DD last night and got lucky today for a cancellation :0D so paid and eagerly awaiting delivery now.

there is no proper planning that will ever substitute pure luck! :-)...I do not think that I will post pictures before you get yours, as I will be out of the country until 13th October....

Looking forward to some pics. I emailed DD last night and got lucky today for a cancellation :0D so paid and eagerly awaiting delivery now.

there is no proper planning that will ever substitute pure luck! :-)...I do not think that I will post pictures before you get yours, as I will be out of the country until 13th October....

did you post any pics of your E-11?:-)

I didnt do a build thread no :(  With having to squeeze it in on evenings after my son went to bed or having to crack on with it at weekends with a house full of kids. I've got a couple of things to finish, glass targeting reticule, glass dome & making a new spring as I wasnt happy with the coathanger. Also not done the counter yet, thought I'd leave it until I found some real numbers. I might take some now & do a thread.

if you want we can put our smart heads together and make it ourselves (lights and sound) I made my own fan kit and surround amplication kit :) )

sounds like a fun idea......:-)

I'll look into how i would want to build it when i get my kit SorenM but i think i have the knowledge to build it :)

Awesome mate!...let´s give it thought next year.....

• 2 weeks later...

Home, after three weeks away...

DLT-19 was waiting for me...ooooohh was I excited....unpacked it, and it is nothing less than a fabulous looking piece of craftmanship........the details are great, the finish really good.".cannot wait to take it trooping on Tuesday......

Pics in the morning