Photoshoot for a local magazine.

theisaac

A local reporter visited a local toy drive The Dune Sea Garrison was at over the holidays. They wanted to write an article about "extreme fans" and charity work that we do. They had us go out into the desert at night and do a photoshoot.

I showed up and forgot that I had taken the lenses out of my TK helmet so our PR officer had me wear his clonetrooper for the shoot.

Formation-funkycolor.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13

Awesome pics! The second pic is funny, the sun is behind you but the shades indicate something different lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Sucks about the lenses, but at least there was a spare clone around!

It looks Ike the clone is a little small on you, but hey it got the job done! Never leave your suit unfinished is the point to take home. You never know when you'll be called to represent the empire!

Edited by Dday

The photographer said he put the sun / background from Juno Alaska behind us.

In reality, we were in a dirt field off the side of the road. Then he had us stand in that V formation and moved the flashes around for each person and I assume he photoshop'd us all together. We were standing there for about 45 minutes to get that one shot.

Clones, Clones, Clones... Really you couldn't do any better? Thighs too low, Over hanging the knee plate.

Want some easy fixes? Try CloneTroopers.net

Or if you like just ask me, It's worth the time and really quite simple. Sorry I had to point this out, two simple of a fix to ignore.

106_0004.jpg

Edited by TK9926

Did you read his post or did you just look at the Pictures?

of course it doesn`t fit right, when he is wearing another Guys Armor.

Great Pics, nice work with the Light.

A local reporter visited a local toy drive The Dune Sea Garrison was at over the holidays. They wanted to write an article about "extreme fans" and charity work that we do. They had us go out into the desert at night and do a photoshoot.

I showed up and forgot that I had taken the lenses out of my TK helmet so our PR officer had me wear his clonetrooper for the shoot.

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing. :D

Thanks again guys!

Patrick, to be honest, I was stoked just to get those thighs over my calves buddy :)

But that what happens when you show up and forget that you were working on your lid after your last troop.

Thanks again guys!

Patrick, to be honest, I was stoked just to get those thighs over my calves buddy :)

But that what happens when you show up and forget that you were working on your lid after your last troop.

Well that's better than returning home from DragonCon and leaving your undersuit in the bin, then going to a local troop and wearing a smelly undersuit that has not been washed. Ewwww!

Yes we are the Super Fans!

That looks really interesting, a cool result from typical "mundane" Hollywood staging. :) Awesome that you got to be a part of it, and doubly awesome that you got the clone to borrow, and FRONT & CENTER NO LESS!!!